Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Is My Baby Going To Die? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is My Baby Going To Die? (2479 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Baby Going To Die? by caridi(f): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2019
I had an early miscarriage at 5 weeks two years ago and that was it. Fast forward to this year, I got pregnant again. The pregnancy is just 5 months old, so last week, I registered for antenatal. The doctor asked me to run some tests, after which it turned out that I'm rhesus negative while my husband is rhesus positive. the doctor said I will lose the baby since I wasn't given the rhogam shot during my first pregnancy. I'm very broken and hurt... pls I just want to ask the doctors and any body that has gone through this experience before, Now that I'm already exposed to the anti bodies, is there any chance for my baby to live, if the baby is rhesus positive?
admin please kindly help move this to front page
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by iHart(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2019
Why didn't you guys do the test before marriage?

Anyway, lets wait for the Doctora

1 Like

Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by iHart(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2019

Anyway, lets wait for the Doctors
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2019
Nawo oh...
I thought only it was only genotype palaver that intending couples should worry about, which one is Rhesus incompatibility again
Dont worry ma, at least you now know the cause of the previous miscarriage, its now easier to prevent...
Let that cheer u up!!
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by CANlBUS(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2019
iHart:

Anyway, lets wait for the Doctors

Why ain't you rich huh

Why the Bleep are you still bitching around

Shut dah hell up if you ain't gat an answer for the poor bitch,men
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by CANlBUS(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2019
Your baby won't die,Doctors are decietful,always making people feel like a miracle happened when nothing played down
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by mkoabiola: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2019
No b small tin

When i thought it was only genotype whala
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by dingbang(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2019
When you sing this praise song "who has the final say in my life" ? Jehovah has the final say...

How do you feel?
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by healthpriority: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2019
caridi:
I had an early miscarriage at 5 weeks two years ago and that was it. Fast forward to this year, I got pregnant again. The pregnancy is just 5 months old, so last week, I registered for antenatal. The doctor asked me to run some tests, after which it turned out that I'm rhesus negative while my husband is rhesus positive. the doctor said I will lose the baby since I wasn't given the rhogam shot during my first pregnancy. I'm very broken and hurt... pls I just want to ask the doctors and any body that has gone through this experience before, Now that I'm already exposed to the anti bodies, is there any chance for my baby to live, if the baby is rhesus positive?

Hello madam,
We aren't God.... We'd only tell you according to backed up theories... Pls just hope on God.... And do the needful.. Because now isn't for blames and regret but for action.... I am also rhesus negative and God knows i did all the necessary findings on this just to be safe... Inherited it from my father.. It is not a death sence or sickness... But as a lady, if you find yourself in that situation is is best you marry someone with Rh negative or You need to be careful and conscious during pregnancy....Because it makes us prone to lot of things that leads to miscarriage....especially if the baby in the womb is Rh positive....
God will see you through.... Take care and do all you are told to do....
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by caridi(f): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2019
healthpriority:

Hello madam,
We aren't God.... We'd only tell you according to backed up theories... Pls just hope on God.... And do the needful.. Because now isn't for blames and regret but for action.... I am also rhesus negative and God knows i did all the necessary findings on this just to be safe... Inherited it from my father.. It is not a death sence or sickness... But as a lady, if you find yourself in that situation is is best you marry someone with Rh negative or You need to be careful and conscious during pregnancy....Because it makes us prone to lot of things that leads to miscarriage....especially if the baby in the womb is Rh positive....
God will see you through.... Take care and do all you are told to do....
Thanks a lot, I'm grateful
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by lady25(f): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2019
caridi:
Aunty your baby will not die. Dont mind the silly doctor. Rheus factor is not a death sentence. Science has made things easier. Biko go to government hospital and get proper care. This your doctor sounds like quack to me.also go to pregnancy group here on nairaland and paste your question. You will get wonderful answers from experienced mothers . Lastly try and goggle rhesus factor. You will understand it better
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by caridi(f): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2019
lady25:

Aunty your baby will not die. Dont mind the silly doctor. Rheus factor is not a death sentence. Science has made things easier. Biko go to government hospital and get proper care. This your doctor sounds like quack to me.also go to pregnancy group here on nairaland and paste your question. You will get wonderful answers from experienced mothers . Lastly try and goggle rhesus factor. You will understand it better
Thank you so much.
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by NAJALYN: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
STC30 will solve your problem. Please read the Post.

STC30

Please see the Post on the Product below.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by caridi(f): 6:20am On Jun 07, 2019
Mods pls move this to front page please
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by subsonic(f): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hi mommies, me and my husband's rhesus factor are not compatible. I am B- , he is A+. Our doctor only booked me for a vaccine (RhoGAM) injection after delivery. I recently read in several articles online that it is recommended to have an RhoGAM vaccine on week 28 of pregnancy (which I didn't) and another after delivery. Now I am a little worried. Hope my baby and future babies will be fine if I just take the vaccine after deliver.

P.S. I took a Indirect Coombs Test (ICT) aka the Indirect Antiglobulin Test or IAT at 36weeks and it come back "Negative"
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by Prettyuche(f): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Pls next time ,register for ante natal early.as soon as you found out that u are pregnant.Nothing will happen to ur baby.Go to teaching hospital
Re: Is My Baby Going To Die? by joinnow: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Prettyuche:
Pls next time ,register for ante natal early.as soon as you found out that u are pregnant.Nothing will happen to ur baby.Go to teaching hospital

Hello Madam, i can not access the email I registered on nairaland but you can reach me on 0803six 00 7896

(1) (Reply)

Awure Itaja / Mix Bay Leaf With Cloves And You Will Thank Me! / COVID-19 Update For January 12 2022 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.