Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC (758 Views)

[my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by GirlsNaWa: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2019
I will try to be brief as possible and mod bring this to front page while i seek for candid advice from everyone.
I met this girl in 2014 and we started dating. Got a job afterwards and remained faithful except for a very few drunken nights i had fun. She on her own part hasn't been faithful but i somehow find it in my heart to forgive and we continued. Last year she left for service and she started to misbehave again which led to our breakup. We stayed 9months apart and she came back some time this year begging and crying and telling everyone that knew us to help beg me to revive back the affair. In the course of the makeup period we tried to rekindle old flames as she came visiting me. After staying for a while with me, she returned to her ppa and continue to beg over the phone for us to come back together; so after like a week i decided to pay her a surprise visit without informing her and arrived at night and met her absence. She was not at her place and i ended up putting up the night with her corper friend. She came back the next morning with the usual crying and begging and giving me another flimsy excuse. I forgave her again and ended up staying for 3 weeks seeing how we could work out things. The very morning i left for my own base, she started to communicate with other guys. I confronted her with glaring evidence and she couldn't deny again but put a defence that she wasn't sure if i had truly forgiven her. She now suggested we break up which we have now officially.
Now to the main reason why i put this up, i got some money from her during my stay to run a Biz and now she wants the money back that the money is for her own biz. This is a girl that over the years i had spent my money on even to her place of ppa for nysc i paid for it amongst other things. I have taken this particular money as my own parting gift since she has broken up with me. Fellow nairalnders i will need ur honest opinions with reason.
Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by Skyfornia(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2019
Okay...majority of women are always ungrateful. Bros find a way to pay her back the money since it's borrowed.

I remembered a lady I was dating back then(5years ago), someone I have given enough money as gifts, but there was a day I went out with her and suddenly realized I wanted to buy drugs, I borrowed collected 1k from her to complete the money I had with me. Till today that lady is still asking me for that 1k...lol

1 Like

Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by ITbomb(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Every money you expended on her was for services rendered, emotionally or otherwise

But the money she gave you was strictly borrowed, I suggest you be a man and hand over the debt except you are broke

According to you, you have been fvrking around, likewise she so you have nothing to hold her

3 Likes

Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by Davash222(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2019
Some Nigeria girls are wicked , she used and dumped you and still want her money back. After all the fucck you gave her during those years, or she thinks it's easy to produce sperms??
Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by Davash222(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2019
Skyfornia:
Okay...majority of women are always ungrateful. Bros find a way to pay her back the money since it's borrowed.

I remembered a lady I was dating back then, someone I have given enough money as gifts, but there was a day I went out with her and suddenly realized I wanted to buy drugs, I borrowed collected 1k from her to complete the money I had with me. Till today that lady is still asking me for that 1k...lol
Pay which money back Seems your head is paining you.
Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by Jayslicky: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2019
You are not yet emotionally matured to be dating anyone.

1 Like

Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by GirlsNaWa: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2019
Skyfornia:

I remembered a lady I was dating back then(5years ago), someone I have given enough money as gifts, but there was a day I went out with her and suddenly realized I wanted to buy drugs, I borrowed collected 1k from her to complete the money I had with me. Till today that lady is still asking me for that 1k...lol

This one is more than ungrateful. This is s girl i spent a fortune during her grandmother's as well as her dad's burial.
Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by decatalyst(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=Jayslicky post=79064419]You are not yet emotionally matured to be dating anyone.[/quote

Can you expatiate on the reason for this statement?

1 Like

Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by GirlsNaWa: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2019
ITbomb:
Every money you expended on her was for services rendered, emotionally or otherwise

But the money she gave you was strictly borrowed, I suggest you be a man and hand over the debt except you are broke

According to you, you have been fvrking around, likewise she so you have nothing to hold her

Bro the fvrking around was in the early part of the affair. We have broken up and tried to reconcile before this last incident. This her money is also based on services i rendered
Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by GirlsNaWa: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2019
Davash222:
Some Nigeria girls are wicked , she used and dumped you and still want her money back. After all the fucck you gave her during those years, or she thinks it's easy to produce sperms??

Wicked is an understatement. Because of this girl i didn't save money all those years
Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by GirlsNaWa: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2019
Jayslicky:

Kindly explain more elaborately
Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by Davash222(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
Chief, it takes more than emotions to date a Nigerian girl.
Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by ITbomb(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2019
GirlsNaWa:

Bro the fvrking around was in the early part of the affair. We have broken up and tried to reconcile before this last incident. This her money is also based on services i rendered
Chuking person pikin with that cassava na service rendered? Haba, nwanne fear God nah
Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by GirlsNaWa: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2019
ITbomb:

Chuking person pikin with that cassava na service rendered? Haba, nwanne fear God nah

Money expended on her is much, since 2014...check am na & don't forget she also chuck me

2 Likes

Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by ITbomb(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2019
GirlsNaWa:

Money expended on her is much, since 2014...check am na & don't forget she also chuck me
undecided

Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by Legitodd18: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
ITbomb:

grin
Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by SEGLIZ: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2019
ITbomb:

grin

my bro you don try, since him no ear you make I kipquiet.
he knows what wants why seek for advice? expecting the gullible ones and their lunat opinion like one has already come up even to insult you and your innocent opinion.
I want to believe this is one of those cook up story.
Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by Olukologia24592(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Davash222:

Pay which money back Seems your head is paining you.
obviously paining him. I trust myself o. We scatter everything. Is she mad?
Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by GirlsNaWa: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2019
SEGLIZ:

my bro you don try, since him no ear you make I kipquiet.
he knows what wants why seek for advice? expecting the gullible ones and their lunat opinion like one has already come up even to insult you and your innocent opinion.
I want to believe this is one of those cook up story.

Its actually a true life story. Your view on the subject matter will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: I Lost A Four Relationship To NYSC by Sofialuv(f): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
GirlsNaWa:
I will try to be brief as possible and mod bring this to front page while i seek for candid advice from everyone.
I met this girl in 2014 and we started dating. Got a job afterwards and remained faithful except for a very few drunken nights i had fun. She on her own part hasn't been faithful but i somehow find it in my heart to forgive and we continued. Last year she left for service and she started to misbehave again which led to our breakup. We stayed 9months apart and she came back some time this year begging and crying and telling everyone that knew us to help beg me to revive back the affair. In the course of the makeup period we tried to rekindle old flames as she came visiting me. After staying for a while with me, she returned to her ppa and continue to beg over the phone for us to come back together; so after like a week i decided to pay her a surprise visit without informing her and arrived at night and met her absence. She was not at her place and i ended up putting up the night with her corper friend. She came back the next morning with the usual crying and begging and giving me another flimsy excuse. I forgave her again and ended up staying for 3 weeks seeing how we could work out things. The very morning i left for my own base, she started to communicate with other guys. I confronted her with glaring evidence and she couldn't deny again but put a defence that she wasn't sure if i had truly forgiven her. She now suggested we break up which we have now officially.
Now to the main reason why i put this up, i got some money from her during my stay to run a Biz and now she wants the money back that the money is for her own biz. This is a girl that over the years i had spent my money on even to her place of ppa for nysc i paid for it amongst other things. I have taken this particular money as my own parting gift since she has broken up with me. Fellow nairalnders i will need ur honest opinions with reason.
abeg just give her so that she will carry her trouble and go

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Approved Camp Kit For 2020 Batch A / How To Enjoy NYSC Camp: 6 Remarkable Ways / Go Where The Money Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.