Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Leaked Footage Of Neymar Jnr Getting Hit By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Footage Of Neymar Jnr Getting Hit By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape (987 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Driver Who Picked Up Woman Accusing Ronaldo Of Rape Finally Speaks Out / Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Footage Of Neymar Jnr Getting Hit By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape by Damyonline: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2019
A leaked video shows PSG player Neymar Jnr getting hit by the same woman who accused him of rape.

A video that might be another proof to Neymar Jnr's innocence in the rape accusation has surfaced. The video shows the woman who is accusing him of raping her, hitting him and asking to be hit.

See translation of their conversation below.

Neymar: I don’t wanna be beaten.
Girl: Then you'll hit me..
Neymar: No, no I do not like it, no.
Girl: But I'm going to hit you! Do you know why? Because yesterday you attacked me and left me here alone!
Neymar: Don’t do that! Calm down. Wait a second! Calm down.

Watch video here >> https://lailasnews.com/leaked-footage-of-neymar-jnr-getting-hit-by-woman-accusing-him-of-rape/

lalasticlala
seun

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Jnr Getting Hit By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape by wisino1(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Women are scum
Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Jnr Getting Hit By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape by Waakanda: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2019
Planned to ruin him cool
Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Jnr Getting Hit By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape by Jerrick(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2019
That's why most of them won't get good husband....never!
Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Jnr Getting Hit By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape by festacman(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2019
This woman is just a bad specie and does not represent the typical behavioural pattern of womenfolk. So it is wrong to say women are scum.

By the way, it is either Neymar's home training and self control skills are top-notch or he was just plain lucky to escape this sh*t. In all honesty, how many 'real' men would have had the self-control and temperament to resist not falling into this carefully orchestrated trap?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Jnr Getting Hit By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape by LearnITsmash(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2019
Women are the biggest liars on earth, and I warn men to run away from them and never pity any of them both real crimes and fake ones like this story undecided spits women are trash
Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Jnr Getting Hit By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape by Chubhie: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2019
Omo see fuçkup! He would spend the rest of his life from henceforth watching his back. Not a good place to be. He would wish in hindsight to give away all the fame just to be a normal free human being. Life.

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Jnr Getting Hit By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape by ednut1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Looks fake
Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Jnr Getting Hit By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape by codedguy1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
She Deserves to be sued.

(1) (Reply)

Between Ub Franklin And His Alleged 4th Baby Mama, Sandra Iheuwa / Butt Implants Gone Bad, Don't Make The Same Mistake / Cardi B Exposes Her Boobs To Promote Her New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.