Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday, June 6, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday, June 6, 2019 (164 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Thursday,june 16,2022 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday, June 6, 2019 by femoint007(m): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, June 6, 2019) -

*Bed Undefiled*

1.Thank You, Father, for creating the marriage institution for companionship, for avoiding sexual immorality and for procreation.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, arise and frustrate every effort and plan of Satan and his agents, to destroy my marriage and the marriage institution, as ordained by You, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, whenever, the temptation to commit any sexual sin comes my way, please, make a way of escape for me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every arrow of incessant and unnecessary quarrels, separation and divorce, fired into my marriage, go back to sender, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every sexual urge, or "crush" towards anyone, apart from my legally married spouse, be quenched and destroyed, forever, by the fire of Your Holy Ghost, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, give me the grace to abstain from sex outside marriage, that I may not partake in the judgement of fornicators and whoremongers, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, restore Your peace in every troubled home and marriage, no matter the extent of damage, hurt or trauma, that the couples have been subjected to, by satanic forces, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, uphold every marriage and let Your power reign in every home, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and reward him richly and abundantly, for all his labours of love, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Message For Every Muslim / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :friday , June 7, 2019 / Very Surprise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.