Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention (42433 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet / Fuse ODG Calls Out Nivea Over "Visibly Fairer Skin" Billboard Advert / Too much money: SeyiLaw mark’s daughter’s birthday with billboard advert -Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Banter1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
MiaB:
Lol the funniest scene was at the funeral when the D popped out of the coffin and everyone ran off
i almost downloaded the movie yesterday. Am gonna do that now.
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by BeauHomme: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
I think the audition is the best place to "come out bold"

KristaPretty:
He should at least give her a try. It's not easy to come out bold!

3 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by realnas(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
I'm surprised that people still want to work for Tyler Perry knowing his antics of paying his actors and staff peanuts.
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Timhigher(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
Las Las nairaland Don turn olx a place where u only advertised .... that guy sabi.... I can never forget this movie the marriage counselor
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by djoe21(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:

That is the essence of the free auditions.

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Jaqenhghar: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:
People react differently. If I was him Ill definitely give her a chance. Even if its to compensate her somehow
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by SmartyPants(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:

He has already said she should come to auditions for free...what other try should he give her?

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:

You Nigerians are the cause of your problems. So because she threw money around, you want her to get to the front line and not go through due process?

I tell you no lies, but you Nigerians are the cause of your own affliction.

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by KristaPretty(f): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
Codyt:

What talk is this
Are you listening to yourself

C'mon get your frustrated head out of here! It's simple to respond politely and not to STUPIDLY and foolishly answer me by asking useless questions!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by 12345baba(m): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Big boy
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by KristaPretty(f): 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Admin401:

You Nigerians are the cause of your problems. So because she true money around, you want her to get to the front line and not go through due process?

I tell you no lies, but you Nigerians are the cause of your own affliction.

You are a frustrated Non-Nigerian I guess. Please take your half teeth to a Non-Nigerian owned website

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by greatme2good(f): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Tyler Perry's latest: A Madea's Family Funeral got me crazy I swear..I had the film on my phone for weeks and I watched it. That hospital scene where Aunt Bam wanted to expose the truth is my favourite scene, where Madea really handle dem well with those sharp slaps. If U're a true fan of Tyler's work and you haven't seen that one, You ain't a fan
Please where did you download it from?
I'm a true fan and I follow his series too.
HAHN and ILYIW.
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

People react differently. If I was him Ill definitely give her a chance. Even if its to compensate her somehow

Thank heavens America is a land of equal opportunities and not by who pays the most. They don't have your backwater corrupt mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
tactius:

She hasn't been rejected outright...she was asked to come and audition.

Plus, Mr Perry has seen her act in a stage play before...but as he said...come and audition....and he'll see.

With this display ? She has definitely lost the spot

He just said all that just to calm her frayed nerves from the rebuff so if she is a psyco hopefully the praise will calm her down and she won't come for him with a steak knife

2 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by cgniyi(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:

Read his response carefully. She is allowed to come for auditions for FREE. It would be unfair to simply pick a person just cos they have money to raise a billboard over another struggling actress that doesn't have the means to do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Tyler Perry's latest: A Madea's Family Funeral got me crazy I swear..I had the film on my phone for weeks and I watched it. That hospital scene where Aunt Bam wanted to expose the truth is my favourite scene, where Madea really handle dem well with those sharp slaps. If U're a true fan of Tyler's work and you haven't seen that one, You ain't a fan
Pls where can I download?
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by IghravweIG(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Banter1:
i almost downloaded the movie yesterday. Am gonna do that now.
What's the title please?
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by babyfaceafrica: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
realnas:
I'm surprised that people still want to work for Tyler Perry knowing his antics of paying his actors and staff peanuts.
the peanuts he pays will build 3 mansions in your village

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Toks2008(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
If loving you is wrong and The haves and the have not are two great soaps from Perry
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
greatme2good:

Please where did you download it from?
I'm a true fan and I follow his series too.
HAHN and ILYIW.
Does your HAHN mean the haves and the have nots..If yes,did u watch it online?
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Jaqenhghar: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Admin401:

Thank heavens America is a land of equal opportunities and not by who pays the most. They don't have your backwater corrupt mindset.
Your opinion.
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Saltybear:

With this display ? She has definitely lost the spot

He just said all that just to calm her frayed nerves from the rebuff so if she is a psyco hopefully the praise will calm her down and she won't come for him with a steak knife

Yes, that's very true.

Still, he did say he liked her performace in a previous play....and he did invite her to audition. Some might even say she gets extra points for doing something different in trying to catch Mr Perry's attention.

Anyway, she should go and audition. If she fails....A-list holywood actors have failed auditions even when they were at the top of their game.
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Am so shamed for ladies of nowadays anything for de fame
tufiakwa
Feminists are watching you!!
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Songsing: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
The secret relationship between dirty Moors and jews

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by cooljoe(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
grandstar:
She is trying to think out the box. Tyler Perry is urging her to stay inside it grin
this is another valid way of looking at it.
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
tactius:

Yes, that's very true.

Still, he did say he liked her performace in a previous play....and he did invite her to audition. Some might even say she gets extra points for doing something different in trying to catch Mr Perry's attention.

Anyway, she should go and audition. If she fails....A-list holywood actors have failed auditions even when they were at the top of their game.

Again I repeat for this alone she won't get the part

1 she showed poor cognitive ability, if for instance she had done her research she would have known that two other people did this and from his response it never worked and neither of those people got a job with him.

2. His tone is very clear to the extent he mentioned his team being on high alert meaning most likely one of the last people who did this probably went a step further and acted dangerously so again she should have thought this through after doing serious research.

3. He invited her for audition like every other stranger who walks in, it is free!! If he was going to employ her or if he really thought he would work with her he would have sent her a dm

4. This is a lesson hard sells never ends well neither does having a sense of entitlement

She will never get the job largely because of this stunt

3 Likes

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by NiggasInParis: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
I live these man movies. Gives me Joy! He is so talented most times playing a role of a a woman so easily

That Madea reunion is something else... grin

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by sweetrace(f): 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
LuciferMessiah:

Typical double standards from feminists whenever a desperate feminist is exposed for selling herself cheaply to a man.

When a guy does it, he should be laughed at & mocked but when a woman does it, she should be encouraged and her request (however unreasonable it may be) must be granted to "make her feel better". smiley

She has been rejected and that's that!
RUBBISH!!!

*spits angry

Who on earth did this to you? How is this about gender? Where did she sell herself cheap? A guy has done this before where he advertised his CV and he got a job. That Tyler does not want it does not make it wrong. Another producer may see it and give her a part. Plus, Tyler has noticed her. Wether he looks at her sideways or not. If she auditions and she is as talented as Tyler has acknowledged, she’ll probably be first in line for the part. Stop with biases.
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by uchwar1: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tomorrow, this one will start claiming rape
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Originalsly: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Saltybear:

She will never get the job largely because of this stunt

You broke it down so well. He said it between the lines! His team will be on high alert..... to make sure she gets ruled out! If she can do this to get attention.... what else would she do to get attention for who knows what? She's not smart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.