Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z (5409 Views)

Madonna Flaunts Her Boobs As She Leans On A Crutch [photos] / IK Ogbonna Leans On Sexy Colleague Amidst Rumors Of Broken Marriage / Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by joshchisimdi: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2019
Beyonce who turned up for the NBA Finals in Oracle Arena with Jay-Z, didn't look quite pleased as a lady leaned on her to talk to her husband.

The cameras which panned to the musical power couple, captured moment the woman identified as Becky, leaned over Beyonce to talk to her husband Jay-Z and the singer didn't look quite pleased with this. Through the entire exchange, Bey looked very obviously annoyed, seemingly forgetting that she was being broadcast to the public eye. Doesn’t mean Twitter’s reactions weren’t any less golden, either.

Here is a video which captured the moment below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/06/beyonce-doesnt-look-pleased-as-woman-leans-on-her-to-talk-to-her-husband-jay-z/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by Megatrix: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2019
She's a celebrity, she should understand how their business is

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by joshchisimdi: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by Ikeboboafri: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2019
wow,
Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by victorian(f): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2019
You can't blame Beyonce, before the woman will say JayZ raped her there and then in full glare of everyone.

JayZ sef bone after replying her.

Lol cheesy

Oyibo people own no dey pass rape , rape rape.

cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by nuelyoyo(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2019
Beyoncé was just faking her smile cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by iammo(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
undecided

leaning towards her was very awkward, and leaning on her like she's a piece of furniture to get her husbands attention was disrespectful.

if the roles were swapped and someone treated me like just a wall just to talk to my girlfriend or wife , then i am going to put the damn fool straight on manners
Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
I only care about that golden boot she's wearing ....dayum i like

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
iammo:
undecided

leaning towards her was very awkward, and leaning on her like she's a piece of furniture to get her husbands attention was disrespectful.

if the roles were swapped and someone treated me like wall just to talk to my girlfriend or wife , then i am going to put the fool straight on manners
How did she lean on her tho? look again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by sugacoatedmouth(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I will buy it for You that not a problem

What is your shoe size??
Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by okonja(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
ok
Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
I will buy it for You that not a problem

What is your shoe size??
hehe thank you cheesy
Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
A little possessiveness is healthy in Marriage... Cover your space!

If your husband/wife doesn't feel protective sometimes you talk to a good looking opposite sex, then check it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by rex444(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
make I see the leg U want take wear d shoe....see wetin dey hungry U...... No mind me....looks like my he-goats rainy season shoe
Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by wilsonchilboy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dat lady look like wonder woman

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by ValCon888: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Beyonce was just upset she was a passenger in the conversation. Especially as na she wey dey middle.
Women sef.
It is not enough for them to posess your body and your money.
They also want to posess your mind, soul, and spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by sugacoatedmouth(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
hehe thank you cheesy
you didn't tell me your shoe size?
Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
you didn't tell me your shoe size?
ehm its very expensive

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by sugacoatedmouth(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
ehm its very expensive
I don't mind it nothing
Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
I don't mind it nothing
sugar coated mouth

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by jesmond3945: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2019
See as jazy resemble junky.
Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
sugar coated mouth
yes Baby anything for you
Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by YorubaWarrior: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
See as she resemble Disney's Pocahontas sef.. grin
Re: Beyoncé Doesn’t Look Pleased As Woman Leans On To Talk To Her Husband Jay-z by YoungAncient1: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
Jay should go back to his low cut.

(1) (Reply)

"Grab My Yansh Well You Own It" Actress Anita Joseph Celebrates 4yrs With Hubby / Tiwa Savage And Husband Tee Billz Welcomes Baby Girl / Davido Disses Wizkid With Alleged Cultists In Kenya (video, Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.