Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? (3047 Views)

Who Got This Mail From Livessavers.org (documentation Officer Position) / Please, Who Else Received This Message? / Who Else Received This Email From United Nations SDN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Morning guys, Just this morning I received an email from Nigeria custom.

Dear Applicant,

This is a confirmation that your application for the 2019 Nigeria Custom Service Replacement is successful

Your application number is 

NOTE: You are expected to come to our office in Wuse Zone 3 Abuja to pick up your invitation letter for interview. On or before 31 of May 2019.

In case you can’t make it to our office due to any inconveniences, you will have to pay a token of 5,000 Naira to the officer in charge of approving the letters and you will receive the letter through your email and print it out where ever you are.

Kindly contact the Protocol officer Mr. on 081xxxx if you want to receive the letter through your email.

Do not call if you are coming to the office to collect your letter.

How true is this please!
Re: Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by pixey(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2019
Scam from the depths of hell. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2019
pixey:
Scam from the depths of hell. cheesy
I'm shocked too! scam from within
Re: Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by stefanweeks: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2019
This one dey learn work

5 Likes

Re: Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by tbabs10166(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2019
cheap scam bro

4 Likes

Re: Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by vastolord4(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
The authentic message will be on their site..

2 Likes

Re: Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by bankyblue(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
But waiting custom self they wait for now?
Re: Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by dollarcoolcat(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
vastolord4:
The authentic message will be on their site..

Checked and nothing like that! Thanks
Re: Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by dollarcoolcat(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
stefanweeks:
This one dey learn work

The scam obvious say na one Dele for Ogun State message me
Re: Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by davillian(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
If you did not apply then its scam
Re: Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by amaben2020(m): 5:38am On Jun 07, 2019
Scam!!!! Even a baby would know, call the number and you'll find a Yoruba man on the other side of the call
Re: Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by falcon01: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2019
how old are you to not see a thousand flows in this FAKE write up?
Re: Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by LadySarah: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2019
amaben2020:
Scam!!!! Even a baby would know, call the number and you'll find a Yoruba man on the other side of the call

Lol,why yoruba ppl.

One called me early last week,said he was from first bank customer care and that my acc needed to be updated but my DOB had some discrepancies.I could make out his heavy yourba H factor accent grin grin.

I knew it was one of them and after taking my time to waste his call credit,i lambasted him wella.Me that was in a foul mood prior to the call.I cursed him ee that he ended up calling me bad market... grin grin

Anuofia Incorporated
Re: Please, Who Else Received This Mail From "Nigeria Custom"? by amaben2020(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2019
LadySarah:

Lol,why yoruba ppl.

One called me early last week,said he was from first bank customer care and that my acc needed to be updated but my DOB had some discrepancies.I could make out his heavy yourba H factor accent grin grin.

I knew it was one of them and after taking my time to waste his call credit,i lambasted him wella.Me that was in a foul mood prior to the call.I cursed him ee that he ended up calling me bad market... grin grin

Anuofia Incorporated

Hehehehe, my brother, when you see some primary 1 scam technique, just know it's our unfortunate brothers from the other side

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Dev. National Graduate Recruitment / Skye Bank Test In Onitsha,anambra State. / Aptitude Test Format - Chevron Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.