Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,750 members, 7,955,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Elderly Woman In Italy Assaulted At Embassy For Wanting Return To Nigeria -video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elderly Woman In Italy Assaulted At Embassy For Wanting Return To Nigeria -video (409 Views)

An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo / #ENDSARS: Elderly Woman Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station / A Taxi Driver Saved An Elderly Woman From Being Scammed Out Of $25,000 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly Woman In Italy Assaulted At Embassy For Wanting Return To Nigeria -video by Damyonline: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2019
A video showing an official at Nigerian Embassy in Italy as he physically assaults an elderly woman who wants to return to home to Nigeria has surfaced online.

In the video, he elderly woman can be seen being pushed outside the office by an official at the Nigerian embassy in Italy. She ended up sitting on the floor as the official assaults the elderly woman, shouting at her to get out of the office. The elderly woman can be seen struggling to stand up from the floor until the person making the video gave her a hand.

According to the elderly woman, she has been in Italy for 30 years and desperately wants to come back to home to her country in Nigeria. She claims that she has been ignored for months at the office as officials have refused to stamp her documents because she wouldn't pay bride.

The frustrated woman insisted something must be done on this day as she will not leave until it is resolved. The woman can be heard speaking in pidgin, she said;

"See as he dey push me like say i be small pikin" (See how he is pushing me like i'm a child)

Watch the video here>>> https://lailasnews.com/official-at-nigerian-embassy-in-italy-assaults-elderly-woman-who-wants-to-return-to-nigeria-video/

lalasticlala
seun

Re: Elderly Woman In Italy Assaulted At Embassy For Wanting Return To Nigeria -video by LuciferMessiah: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2019
Thirty years of prostituting in Italy means 10kg of cocaine might be stored in her vagina, fermenting and ready to be exported to Nigeria.

She should be stripped naked and thoroughly searched with MRI scanners and bloodhounds.

We can't take any chances.

*spits angry
Re: Elderly Woman In Italy Assaulted At Embassy For Wanting Return To Nigeria -video by iTearHerToto: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sapele woman with the face of a depraved skull miner... How am I even sure she's not from there

Pukes angry
[img]https:///view/dry-heave-throw-up-vomit-gross-ew-gif-4726988.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Dare Devil Armed Robber Killed After Chasing Pastor To Police Station In Owerri / Toxins Found Inside Fruit Juice Eliminate Family Of Four (video) / Photos: Bayelsa Police Launch Manhunt For Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.