Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody (29482 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo And Ruth Kadiri Fight Over DJ Switch / Tacha Fan Attacks Kemi Olunloyo And Got Clap Back From Son / Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
kezman714:
My fellow Nigerians before you judge someone judge yourself first..........

If NairaMarley is guilty or not is not for us to judge..

Only if you have never done something against the law
Nobody is judging him, he brought all what he is seeing upon himself
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody by jimmyLd101: 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Who handles this so called management publications?,do they think that they are addressing touts and social miscreants like themselves??.

They are addressing the general public (as they claim), so at least their choice of words should be professionally assertive!

Back to topic.....
Soon we would know who's lying and who's saying the truth.
Abio wish address them wan confirm since last week for inside that same Lagos them wan confirm who they lie OK we are waiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
ajl:

Ha! Who did this to you? For a human being to say this. You are dead inside. Whatever you wish others is what will come your way. Please say Amen to that

Shut up adults are talking
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody by idu1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dannyhajo:

hey nairamarley isn't your dad who can't be boasting of 20k as a savings not talking of 2m na.....not every youth are poverty ridden
fraudster spotted undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody by Sexymercy: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxcayFmJLvQ
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody by udemzyudex(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
How many days will EFCC take just to confirm his sureties?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody by yourstruly123(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Saltybear:

Amen for you my bro

Abeg comot that dustbin.. na animals full there! They are like crabs they rejoice at your downfall after singing your praises and eating your food .. Run and never look back Nigeria is cursed the people deserve all that befalls them there ..
After you leave just come to nairaland and be commenting but laughing at them

When I see crisis and killings I just sip soda and chill then smile

Let them suffer for their ways . They are a terrible race of human beings called Nigerians

Do not ever waste your pity on them

Infact I pray buhari usurps power perpetually and rules for the next 80 years like Mugabe

By then hopefully Nigerians will be starving enough to be eating each other

Amen
Guy you no get chill. Don't you have relations over here?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody by Dannyhajo(m): 2:10am On Jun 07, 2019
idu1:
fraudster spotted undecided

pray poverty should not kill you so for having 2m makes me a fraud Star..na thunder go fire your mouth you enemy of progress...and mind you I'm not yet a millionaire but I'm working hard to be
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody by idu1(m): 2:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Dannyhajo:

pray poverty should not kill you so for having 2m makes me a fraud Star..na thunder go fire your mouth you enemy of progress...and mind you I'm not yet a millionaire but I'm working hard to be

Till then you are still behind me.

Yahoo boy wannabe. I know una wearing sock with cheap sandals up and down. Smelly idiots grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody by Dannyhajo(m): 2:44am On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=idu1 post=79090170]

Till then you are still behind me.

Yahoo boy wannabe. I know una wearing sock with cheap sandals up and down. Smelly idiots grin[/qu

well I'll rather stay quiet and enjoy my life to the fullest than dragging myself but into poverty bro we ain't in the same rank I come on here when I've legit all my job so keep working I'm still ur boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody / Bisola Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla In Traditional Style / Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.