Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

See The Crazy Proof That People Are Born Twice, >dinklage Of Game Of Thrones Bro - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Crazy Proof That People Are Born Twice, >dinklage Of Game Of Thrones Bro (1108 Views)

Things Nigerians Call Twice / What Is It That People Easily Do But You Can't Do? / 10 Things That People In The Village Enjoy Better Than People In The Cities Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crazy Proof That People Are Born Twice, >dinklage Of Game Of Thrones Bro by crackclap: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2019
More than once I have been approached and asked if I were from any tribe.

Just some months ago, I was made to know that someone else in another place looked exactly as myself. Not a big deal, right? Yeah, not really. It just cements the fact that some people are born twice or in pairs in this world.

What about you? Have you ever encountered such? Well, if no, just know that I am about to blow your mind right away.

Here is a man named Rozi Khan who looks exactly as the popular star man Tyrion Lannister of Game of Thrones. Rozi Khan is from Pakistan and he sure has nothing to do with the man Peter Drinklage.

By the way, have you seen “Game of Thrones”. If not, do I say you are missing out?

Disclosure: Game of thrones is not suitable for under 23. Yeah baby. For matured adults.

Image 1 - See how Tyrion Lannister – Peter Dinklage looks below.

Was this a Coincidence?

I bet It wasn’t because the Pakistani waiter Rozi Khan had never heard of the Game of Thrones talk less of seeing his other self in Tyrion Lannister.

The 25-year-old Khan resembles actor Peter Dinklage, which is one of the main characters in the HBO famous “Game of Thrones”

As humbling as it sounds, Khan says he would love to meet Dinklage, describing him as a friend and brother; uuhhh.

By the way, Khan is such a hardworking and a honest man. I didn’t say so but the owner of the Restaurant Rozi Khan is working.

Over to you.

Have you ever been approached as another version of someone else?

(Help: question - how can I insert images inside posts on Nairaland? Attaching thme does not make sense to me)

https://crackclap.com/umber-of-war-tanks/

Re: See The Crazy Proof That People Are Born Twice, >dinklage Of Game Of Thrones Bro by Tocynone(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2019
What about our president
Re: See The Crazy Proof That People Are Born Twice, >dinklage Of Game Of Thrones Bro by compton11(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2019
too much damn jijora!
Re: See The Crazy Proof That People Are Born Twice, >dinklage Of Game Of Thrones Bro by hstar: 12:44am On Mar 25, 2021
Ok
Re: See The Crazy Proof That People Are Born Twice, >dinklage Of Game Of Thrones Bro by akmath: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
My favorite character in game of thrones...

(1) (Reply)

Patois Vs Pidgin / Pregnancy Before Marriage! / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.