Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

9gbedu The Only Platform In Nigeria That Promotes Only Upcoming Entertainers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9gbedu The Only Platform In Nigeria That Promotes Only Upcoming Entertainers (194 Views)

[CELEBRITY GIST] Page Worrido Wins Arogbo Ibe Entertainers Award 2022 / #ENDSARS: "We Are Not Your Enemies"–Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers President / WhatsApp Group for Urban Hip-hop & Underground Entertainers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9gbedu The Only Platform In Nigeria That Promotes Only Upcoming Entertainers by mrsally(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2019
music in Nigeria has turn into something else am also an upcoming artistes with less money. i tried to upload my songs on popular website but the fee was high like imagine 35k for one song who die.

somebody linked me up with 9gbedu so I contacted the guy and we talked he first encourage me and then he uploaded my song on his website for free at first then the rest it was 2k and the good this is that if u search my song on google its there also and I also got 2k downloads the first week 9GBEDU sure die far

my popular song @ itoya ft knet search on google

www.9gbedu.com.ng

visit and get your song online no dulling fa

music in Nigeria has turn into something else am also an upcoming artistes with less money. i tried to upload my songs on popular website but the fee was high like imagine 35k for one song who die.

somebody linked me up with 9gbedu so I contacted the guy and we talked he first encourage me and then he uploaded my song on his website for free at first then the rest it was 2k and the good this is that if u search my song on google its there also and I also got 2k downloads the first week 9GBEDU sure die far

[url]www.9gbedu.com.ng[/URL]

www.9gbedu.com.ng

Re: 9gbedu The Only Platform In Nigeria That Promotes Only Upcoming Entertainers by mrsally(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2019
if u need the nam number holla me

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Dully Sykes Ft Harmonize – Nikomeshe / Destiny Boy - Hustle O / [music] Dremo Ft. Reekado Banks – Ringer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.