Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Do You Have Any Plans Of Buying Keke For Hire Purchase? Play this 2odd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Have Any Plans Of Buying Keke For Hire Purchase? Play this 2odd (716 Views)

Sure 2ODD Every D With De Guru's / Top 10 Highest-paid Players Yet To Play This Premier League 2018/19 Season / Our Today Sure 2odd Football Prediction Won Netnobe.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Plans Of Buying Keke For Hire Purchase? Play this 2odd by Kirchhoff01(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Plan no more.
In my area Keke Napep and registration costs 700K.
The guy you'll give it for higher purchase will give you 1.2M in a year and 6months. To me this is a long time. Do you know you can get even 1.4M today today with your 700K.
why not play this two odd below.

Disclaimer : Bet responsibly.

Re: Do You Have Any Plans Of Buying Keke For Hire Purchase? Play this 2odd by ashokkumarn: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
This is a blog you can get useful information on
visit blog
make sure you can check it out and keep on visiting our blog.
Re: Do You Have Any Plans Of Buying Keke For Hire Purchase? Play this 2odd by Kirchhoff01(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
So this game Don green... I use 3k play am sha. imagine say person play am with that 700K. There are really sure games.
Re: Do You Have Any Plans Of Buying Keke For Hire Purchase? Play this 2odd by Kirchhoff01(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2020
Loool,

what was I thinking when I made this thread....

LOOOL
Re: Do You Have Any Plans Of Buying Keke For Hire Purchase? Play this 2odd by FinanceExpertz: 7:43am On May 15, 2020
Kirchhoff01:
Loool,

what was I thinking when I made this thread....

LOOOL
Re: Do You Have Any Plans Of Buying Keke For Hire Purchase? Play this 2odd by Kirchhoff01(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2020
FinanceExpertz:

Brother you no dey forecast two odds again?

Not at all bro....

until major leagues resume.

(1) (Reply)

Betloaded.com.ng Whatsapp Group Created / Etebo Oghenekaro, Victor Osimhen, John Ogu Lights Up Grand Finale Of Summer Camp / Leaked Photo Shows Arsenal’s New £72m Record Signing Wearing Home Strip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.