Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,492 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

MUST READ: Why Rema Seems Better Than Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MUST READ: Why Rema Seems Better Than Wizkid (649 Views)

Why Esther Benyeogo Won The Voice Nigeria 2021 & Not Naomi Mac Who Seems Better / Rema Is Better Than Wizkid – Nigerians Make Comparison On Twitter / I Am Richer Than Wizkid - 606 Autos, Sarumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Why Rema Seems Better Than Wizkid by Afriplug: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nigerian musician, the youngest MAVIN record label, Rema the “Corny” crooner, has been passionate about the Internet, thanks to its impressive freestyles and lyrical dexterity recently.

However, he is currently trending on Twitter, whether he is better than Wizkid: the singer has just come to the point that Wizkid has insisted on it and that his colleagues may think it like that.

Compared to Wiegid, Reekado Banks and Skiibii, he asked him how to compare it with Wizkid, Reekado Banks and Skiibii, he reached his position.

“I do not really sound like anybody, maybe it sounds like me, but I’m not like anyone else.”

WHY REMA SEEMS BETTER THAN WIZKID
CLICK https://afriplug.com/2019/06/06/why-rema-seems-better-than-wizkid/

(1) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Celebrates His Pretty Daughter Abosede Birthday, Shares Photo / Trump Refused To Shake Angela, Germany Councillor Who Was Seen Shaking At Event / Bbnaija 2019: "Frodd's Tears Were Real, His Mum Was Hospitalized And More"....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.