Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Wilder Owes His Own Success And Riches To Anthony Joshua - Hearn - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilder Owes His Own Success And Riches To Anthony Joshua - Hearn (396 Views)

Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua / Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat / Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wilder Owes His Own Success And Riches To Anthony Joshua - Hearn by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wilder,The 33-year-old immediately slammed Joshua after his shock defeat on Saturday, tweeting that 'he wasn't a true champion' and that 'his whole career consisted of lies, contradictions and gifts'.  

He then doubled-down on his criticism and targeted promoter Hearn, suggesting that he will not believe Joshua wants a rematch with Ruiz unless he hears it from the fighter himself.   

'Hearn has manipulated people from the get-go,' the American told talkSPORT on Wednesday. 

'I told Hearn "you are milking him" and everything I said has come true to this point.' 

Eddie Hearn reacted saying ; Wilder owes his own success to Joshua's profile. 

'Wilder's spent his whole career using Joshua's name to build his own profile and he's still doing it,' Hearn told talkSPORT.

'Wilder should have a picture of Anthony Joshua up in his lounge that he walks past every day and says "thank you very much for making me very wealthy". 

'There's no pressure on Wilder... I'm in New York and no one knows who he is.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-7110827/Eddie-Hearn-hits-Deontay-Wilder-criticism-accused-milking-Anthony-Joshua.html

Re: Wilder Owes His Own Success And Riches To Anthony Joshua - Hearn by CANlBUS(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Eddie should just shut up,I met with Joshua after the match cus he called for my autograph and I tried to cheer him up
Re: Wilder Owes His Own Success And Riches To Anthony Joshua - Hearn by 8Djukerallish88: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
I think I will bet on this meeting if it happens. This is a very interesting sight. I do not really like fights, but this one would look happy. I prefer to make sports bets on football or basketball https://fscore-bd.com/ , but this fight really promises to be spectacular.

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Reveals New Diet Plan For His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jr As He Con / Reyes's Son Signs For Real Madrid Aged 11 / Midfielder Signs With Chelsea, Does Kovacic Deserve Contract, Has Lampard Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.