Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Meet The Sensational Couple Who Makes Trees Grow Into Wired Chairs - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet The Sensational Couple Who Makes Trees Grow Into Wired Chairs (403 Views)

The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It / Ornamental; Plants, Trees And Flowers Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Sensational Couple Who Makes Trees Grow Into Wired Chairs by crackclap: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
If this couple won’t be tagged “The Sensational Couple” then I don’t know what else. You will find out later.

By the way, what do you do in your spare time and what have you built over time? Those two things will always give you the results and income.

To say much about this is like trying to say I don’t have 10s of articles to post for my readers, so, I will go straight to the point and show you an amazing tree that turned an amazing chair. Not only that, you will meet the sensational couple who are enjoying what they are doing.

As I said, there are so many articles you will miss out unpublished. Life stories, Black Box, Heartbreaking and you name them, go here now and join our new Telegram family and wait for updates, get instant Newsletters and be sure. Make sure to delete irrelevant newsletters for ours, �

Okay. What would you do if I tell you to plant a tree now, at least before you have another child or your first, you will not need to buy chairs anymore, even executive ones? Sounds insane? Yeah, I never expected any less.

Teaching others how easy it is to incorporate trees into our living environment is how this amazing couple has chosen to contribute to the health of our planet.

According to them, “We have studied trees over a combined 41 years”. Wait a minute, read that again. 41 years?

5 Lessons from Pete’s Tree Study

#1. This man is not below 40, he is not a youth anymore?, �

#2. He was here since in the 70s studying trees.

#3. He does not believe in a messy divorce as many. 41 years is not a fluke.

#4. He has practiced the law of attention. He gave it attention, now the world will give him/them attention as the tree man/couple. �

#5. He studied Trees ever since before Tom Brady, Tom Hardy, John Cena, Kanye West and many more were born. I didn’t say that.

Full tutorial on how they do it - https://crackclap.com/the-sensational-couple/

How to Shape your own Chair from Trees

If your darling tells you to grow one, let him/her know that 41 years wasn’t a child’s play, meaning what? You will learn about it when you pay for it,not free baby.

On a serious note, Peter and Becky have written a Knowledge to Grow Shaped Trees book so you can easily digest it and shape yours.

Looking at it, it seems it’s a 184 page book. (Sorry if you do not like reading).

According to Peter and Becky, the book has over 350 photos and illustrations detailing the pooktre process of shaping trees. Practical knowledge for a sustainable future.

Re: Meet The Sensational Couple Who Makes Trees Grow Into Wired Chairs by thesicilian: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Don't understand, but looks beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sensational Couple Who Makes Trees Grow Into Wired Chairs by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amazing!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

White Maize For Sale / Toothpick Factory In Nigeria / Fresh Palm Oil From Uyo To Taraba And Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.