Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,248 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife (16596 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit / Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by ifyalways(f): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2010
So cos Kanu is Rich he does not qualify to be loved by a woman or he does not deserve some love?Amarachis parents are not paupers either.bE IT FOR MONEY,LOVE OR FAME ,the most important thing is that they are still together,have 2 great kids and wud remain so.
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by mamagee3(f): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^How do you know it's not for money, that's the question.
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by DaDoctor: 2:09pm On May 27, 2011
What a nice post of ages,

MOST(NOT ALL) NIGERIAN LADIES(ESPECIALLY THE IBO GALS) ARE ALWAYS AFTER MONEY. THATS ALL!!

MY EX LEFT COS SHE TOT I WUDNT MAKE IT, DESPITE SEEING HOW BRILLIANT AND INTELLIGENT I WAS/AM.
TODAY, I AM MARRIED AND OKAY, TO GODS GLORY AND SHE KEEPS BEGGING AND FIGHTING TO COME BACK , NOT UNTIL I GAVE HER RED CARD WITH MY WEDDING

BUT MIND YOU, I EXTENDED MY KIND HEARTEDNESS TO HER BY PAYING HERE HND FEES, MAKING HER REALISE THAT NO ONE KNOWS TOMMOROW.
[b]KANU IS WELL KNOWN AND ANY WOMAN (ESPECIALLY IBO LADIES) WILL RUSH HIM, SO TELL HER TO SPARE US THAT CRAP.[/b]OFFCOURSE WOMEN LIKE COMFORT, BUT DOES COMFORT EVER HAVE A LIMIT?

THE MORE YOU HAVE THE MORE YOU WANA HAVE!!!!
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by sweetc: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2012
u guys should stop cursing and be realistic, she saw a rich guy who can take care of her and decided to grab him fast before another woman go take am una come say na wetin happen.
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
yoruba girls will neva get married at 18 cos of their too many iranus.. they want to taste it all and give it all to different men ,at the end of the day na one mumu go put am for house as wife... fairly used yoruba girls as wives every where..i respect igbo culture and traditions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police / Obi Cubana’s Continued Detention By EFCC Illegal – Lawyer, Festus Ogun / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform Together At The Wizkid Concert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.