Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) (67561 Views)

Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Travelling With Only 3 Convoys (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by jarule75(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Is this news?
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Most big men use type of phones mostly for their most important line because its difficult to hack it
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by livelymatilda22: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Heffalump:

[s]
My friend shut the hell of that your mouth!

A very sane mind should feel very sorry for the new governor of Imo. Did you know the monumental fraud and high level of looting Rochas executed in the state? EFCC alone cannot fight this. Imo State requires supernatural power to wrestle Rochas Okorocha to naught.

That man deserves people's wrath!! [/s]
Who is this one? Rubbish post. .

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
When I see men like ARTHUR EZE....I begin to wonder who created those SUPER MEN....GODS AMONGS MEN

When you turn interprenuer and have your share of emotional, physical and psychological toture then you will call these men MINI gods
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by 175(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Deomovies:
Lol. What's there now? Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies

Where we fit hook up?
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Tapout(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
oh for fvck sake !!! there's nothing link being humble here, these guys are old school.....they buy what they can operate. besides a good number of them don't trust smart phones. give them something they can use to make and receive calls, send and receive text messages, and they are fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by richieray: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
That will not stop him from looting
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Akinmola1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
grin
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Reptyle(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
A lot of prominent people in society use these kinds of phones to reduce the chances of being hacked. Most smartphones can be hacked.

Otedola carries similar phones and I know Dangote used to tote a Nokia 3310 sometime back...I dont know which phone he uses now.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by colossus91(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Deomovies:
Lol. What's there now? Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies
do u have jumong?
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by TotoNaRubber: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
I am interested in the movies, send me a messagebor quote me with ur email.

Deomovies:
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by bilulu(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Nigerians and misplaced priorities.
A politician holding a 700k phone or a 7k phone does not make him a better politician.
Thats how GEJ came with mumu story of not having shoe....he didnt deliver still
PMB also came with story of he cant buy a nomination form and the other mumu story of drinking tea with just one Milo. He also didnt deliver.
Dino melaye that rides expensive vehicles have been unable to raise a bill to alleviate the suffering of people in kogi state.... Not has he sponsored a bill stopping almajiri in Northern Nigeria.

Phones, cars,clothes or whatever does not make a person perform better.
Been humble does not make you a performer.
I am not hating.
I wish imolites the best in the new gov.
I hope he delivers beyond those phones.
if na Sanwo olu now una no go let everyone hear word but as e b say na other people own now na so e suppose be so no big deal
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
the kain of people imo people elect as Governor ehh...merely looking at this man, does he look like someone that can operate an android phone? they're even pushing him to probe Rochas...lols...see who want to probe okorocha
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Newbreed2018: 1:38am On Jun 07, 2019
No be Android phone dey him table so?

Or what do we have on his table?

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Newbreed2018: 1:39am On Jun 07, 2019
Lovelyn451:
the kain of people imo people elect as Governor ehh...merely looking at this man, does he look like someone that can operate an android phone? they're even pushing him to probe Rochas...lols...see who want to probe okorocha
Little one keep quiet plz.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by LegitBoyy: 3:45am On Jun 07, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:
It is a sign of selflessness and modesty. That is why Peter Obi found a good friend in him. Ndigbo have been longing to reproduce modest and focused leaders such as M.I. Okpara, Dr Francis Akanu Ibiam, Sam Mbakwe, Mbonu Ojike etc.

It is too early to credit him for anything yet. But the signs are good. Emeka has the blessing of the land of Dunu Okofia as can be seen in the photo. Good for him.

How does a cheap phone shows selflessness? Isn't this the samw nonsense that Buhari was trying to sell to Nigerians? And I'm sure you would have criticised him too but here you're praising someone because he decides to use a cheap phone.

Smh
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Clean2016: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2019
Deomovies:

What's the cost
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Caseless: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2019
tosinornottosin:
Bloggers
this picture though.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Deomovies: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2019
Clean2016:

What's the cost

Please reach me through link on my signature
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Deomovies: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

I am interested in the movies, send me a messagebor quote me with ur email.

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Deomovies: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2019
175:

Where we fit hook up?

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Deomovies: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2019
blessedvisky:

How do we contact you

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by Deomovies: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2019
seangy4konji:
how do I get it?

Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by mrcas: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2019
being humble then you will hear 30billion went missing in his administration. scam politicians
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by kpoins: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2019
Confirmed.All made na made in Daddy Showkey's voice.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Leave CHief Ihedioha the fvck alone. Your idol, Thief Roachas Okoroawusa had his chance over the past 8 years. Instead, he looted Imo state to the bone. Let's compare them. Thief Roachas: A bully, semi-literate, doesn't have manners, loudmouth. Chief Ihedioha: Humble, quiet, has manners.
Re: Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Deomovies:

ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria / Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.