Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) (67087 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Tessyama1: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels is obviously living her best life, and she never misses an opportunity to show it.

The teen actress posed with her billionaire husband Ned Nwoko's white Lamborghini in his Abuja house, rocking a camouflage.

"Having a soft heart in a cruel world is a courage not a weakness" she captioned the photos.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/regina-daniels-poses-with-her-husbands-lamborghini-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by iGISTM0RE: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck (Photos + Video)=> HERE
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by CANlBUS(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Failed attempt at being sexy,What is this power PUFF girl

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Japsylee: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lalasticalala ya babe Don show.....

The saddest part is that na only Instagram likes and comments be her profit for this marriage.... so sad u sold your self for money

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Davash222(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nice car.

9ja roads no go dey good for this machine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by amaniro: 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
My dear it's good to be a girl. Pusey is a selling point

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by MiaB(f): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
CANlBUS:
Failed attempt at being sexy,What is this power PUFF girl
Power puff girl the cartoon. You're wicked

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Regina clown fans food Don ready oooo make una come chop this bleached drama queen undecided

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by hisexcellency34: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sure Regina can't wait for old Ned to die quickly and get her share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Waakanda: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
cheesy cool
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by OboOlora(f): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
When people try hard to show off on the gram, something surely doesn’t add up!

Well I can’t judge her, it’s better to cry in a huracan than on a bicycle

Meanwhile, where’s Airforce1?

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Bloooody(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Haters will keep drowning in hate kiss
Las. Las the girl is living the best out of life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Sambaby7640: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
She will definitely regret this shit

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by vision202020: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
k
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by CrtlAltDel: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nairaland and it’s addiction to this lady is becoming annoying.. angry

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by sunpaulomalabu(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
It's her time to shine.....enjoy your time

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by ejose4real: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Kendumazy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Money! That paper is mad. Wish it could see how it's scattering the brain of the young and old.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by landmark86: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
I neva no Y nairaland luv pushing anytin about dis lady to FP?
Nairalandddd has lost it valueeee since

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Bitxzcheck: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Before I type my comments..

OP Point of correction

18 YEARS OLD REGINA DANIELS POSES WITH HER HUSBAND LAMBO

All this jobless ladies and gentlemen dey insult this girl up and down, and dem dey pray to God in one corner to see that kind of Regina's mercy...

That one no even concern me

NIGERIA NEED SERIOUS PRAYERS.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by ejose4real: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
sunpaulomalabu:
It's her time to shine.....enjoy your time
...shine kia
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by kings09(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sambaby7640:
She will definitely regret this shit
Is it ur regret?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by deebrain(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Is it just me but she does not look fine like before.

Congratulations though. Cute ride.

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by FuckDaMods: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
CrtlAltDel:
Nairaland and it’s addiction to this lady is becoming annoying.. angry
No body forced you to open the thread na grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by Andersonjr(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hhm...

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by afroniger: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Those material things still dey shack this babe. E go soon calm for her body.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by FuckDaMods: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
deebrain:
Is it just me but she does not look fine like before.

Congratulations though. Cute ride.
She has never looked fine to me... Just average broiler looking girl.

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by martineverest(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
even if one never wanted to believe she's a gold digger,with her recent posts and attitude online,one can confidently and conclusively say she's a gold digger

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) by nicebaba: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
OboOlora:
When people try hard to show off on the gram, something surely doesn’t add up!

Well I can’t judge her, it’s better to cry in a huracan than on a bicycle

Meanwhile, where’s Airforce1?

He’s in E-Moneys dustbin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Covers Ghoste Magazine (Photos) / E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.