Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Adenuga To Become Richest Man In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adenuga To Become Richest Man In Nigeria (633 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Eniola Adenuga To Be Arrested Over Child, Anthena & Mother, Damilola, Saga / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adenuga To Become Richest Man In Nigeria by Tomide007: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
I can say for a fact that once globacom goes public, adenuga will top dangote as the richest man in Nigeria.....this my personal opinion...reading forbes magazine right now and facts and figures are on his sides
Re: Adenuga To Become Richest Man In Nigeria by WeighWordSon(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tomide007:
I can say for a fact that once globacom goes public, adenuga will top dangote as the richest man in Nigeria.....this my personal opinion...reading forbes magazine right now and facts and figures are on his sides

what do you imply by "going public"?

1 Like

Re: Adenuga To Become Richest Man In Nigeria by TANID(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tomide007:
Re: Adenuga To Become Richest Man In Nigeria by leokid866: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tomide007:

And what happens when dangote opens his refinery? And starts to power all of lagos.
Re: Adenuga To Become Richest Man In Nigeria by Tomide007: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
leokid866:

And what happens when dangote opens his refinery? And starts to power all of lagos.
There will be a gradual increase in dangote's networth as he offsets his loan for building the company ...based on forbes the gap between both is about 1.1 billion dollars and globacoms networth is expected to jump as high as 30% on going public..... Globacom as been scandal free all this years and can be seen as a better company to invest in than mtn.........personal opinion

1 Like

Re: Adenuga To Become Richest Man In Nigeria by leokid866: 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tomide007:

There will be a gradual increase in dangote's networth as he offsets his loan for building the company ...based on forbes the gap between both is about 1.1 billion dollars and globacoms networth is expected to jump as high as 30% on going public..... Globacom as been scandal free all this years and can be seen as a better company to invest in than mtn.........personal opinion

Mtn has a farther reach and larger customer base, but I believe we should have kicked them out of the market long ago or placed so many embargos on their operations for the crimes their country of origin has committed against Nigerians that it will cost them too much to keep the lights on. Or at least find a way to kick them down to minority shareholder before allowing them to list on the NSE.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Doing What You Like Doing For Free. / Whatever Book You Need To Grow Your Business, Scribd Got It / Ezeebux Verified Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.