Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

APC Leaders Still Fighting After Losing States To PDP – Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Still Fighting After Losing States To PDP – Orji Kalu (1150 Views)

Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting / What Are The Southern Leaders Still Waiting For? / If Miyetti Allah Has Claimed Responsibility, Why Are Their Leaders Still Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Leaders Still Fighting After Losing States To PDP – Orji Kalu by owisdom58: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dr Orji Kalu, former governor of Abia State, has advised the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to sheathe their swords.
According to him, the no love lost was why the party lost some states to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) during the general election.

He said this in reaction to the war of words between the national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, and his predecessor, Jon Oyegun.
Orji’s in statement issued on Thursday by his spokesman, Mr Kunle Oyewumi, however, said plans were under way to bring feuding leaders of the ruling party together to find a lasting solution.

Kalu said the party must be re-positioned for greatness, adding that the leadership must ensure all lost states were captured again.

“We have already lost seven states to the opposition. PDP won those states because of the crisis. We need to resolve these issues and save the party from further crisis.
“As soon as I return to Abuja, I will meet with Adams Oshiomhole and Chief John Oyegun. They are my leaders. I will bring in Chief Bola Tinubu and talk to the president to intervene in the crisis. This is what I plan to do.

“In the next two weeks, we should come up with a solution and these things would become history,’’ Kalu said.

see more here https://thickmatch.com/apc-leaders-still-fighting-losing-states-pdp-orji-kalu/

Re: APC Leaders Still Fighting After Losing States To PDP – Orji Kalu by owisdom58: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: APC Leaders Still Fighting After Losing States To PDP – Orji Kalu by JudasNaCarrot: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hediots every where you go like MTN.
Re: APC Leaders Still Fighting After Losing States To PDP – Orji Kalu by chernest2002: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Make una fight more, thieves.
Re: APC Leaders Still Fighting After Losing States To PDP – Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
This one will wants to be fronting ..lol..first go and bring all your kinsmen in the East to support the next level dream then yes we will know yuh are capable

(1) (Reply)

Excess Crude Account depleted by 85% in 5 years, $480 Million remaining / Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs / Lagos Begins Rapid Waste Recycling, As Sanwo-olu Launches Blue Box Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.