Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Am Given Freely!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Given Freely!!! (173 Views)

Atheist Come And Receive That Which Was Given Freely To You In The Name. / The Word Of GOD Is Given Freely / I Am Given Freely!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Given Freely!!! by Buytruth(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
And Jesus Christ said unto them, it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to other it is not given, but unto them that are without all these things are done in parables. Because I was given to know the mysteries, that is why I am given freely to the world. Would you not know it?
https://eschatology.name.ng/blog/2018/08/22/welcome-to-iwwm/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Threatens To Kill Or Harm You / A Wise Conclusion / Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Cares And Watches Over Us Very Carefully.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.