Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Regina Daniels Feel Excited As She Shows Off Her Rap Skills With Her Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Feel Excited As She Shows Off Her Rap Skills With Her Brother (1250 Views)

Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude / Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Feel Excited As She Shows Off Her Rap Skills With Her Brother by Tundemuttee: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nigerian Actress, Regina Daniels, who recently married billionaire Ned Nwoko, has taken to Instagram account to share a video of his brother and her in a rap battle.

Watch The Video

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/regina-daniels-feel-excited-as-she-clashes-in-a-rap-battle-with-her-brother.html

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Feel Excited As She Shows Off Her Rap Skills With Her Brother by ahnie: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nairaland has been reginard!

Guess it's time wey because Regina Daniel mata for nairaland we go come dey fear darkness come dey shit inside house.
Re: Regina Daniels Feel Excited As She Shows Off Her Rap Skills With Her Brother by Tundemuttee: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
ahnie:
Nairaland has been reginard!

Guess it's time wey because Regina Daniel mata for nairaland we go come dey fear darkness come dey shit inside house.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Feel Excited As She Shows Off Her Rap Skills With Her Brother by Andersonjr(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
She's living the regina's dream
Re: Regina Daniels Feel Excited As She Shows Off Her Rap Skills With Her Brother by babecode: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Feel Excited As She Shows Off Her Rap Skills With Her Brother by Tundemuttee: 1:15am On Jun 07, 2019
woow..

Regina Featuring Bob risky ....

Watch Out
Re: Regina Daniels Feel Excited As She Shows Off Her Rap Skills With Her Brother by azamann: 6:38am On Jun 07, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Love Play : Watch Mercy And Ike In A Romantic Mood / Celebrities Old Face Challenge (pics) / I Lost My Peace Since Tacha Have Returned Back to This House, Mercy Tells Frodd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.