Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. (27394 Views)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Omo-agege Makes First Appointment As Deputy Senate President / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Harryase(m): 12:30am On Jun 07, 2019
Good!

See signature
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by 9jaRealist: 12:30am On Jun 07, 2019
Bodexman:

Education and connection my brother.

There are many PhD holders on the street.

Sadly in Nigeria not everyone with PhD is actually educated...
>
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by 9jaRealist: 12:33am On Jun 07, 2019
These Governors were elected in March...
It’s shocking that in June they don’t already have their political appointees all drawn up and ready to go.
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:39am On Jun 07, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

But if your father used you for rituals, he won't be able to win even a bottle of free coke.
love thy neighbor as thyself ����
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Fosterbrand: 12:48am On Jun 07, 2019
faorex:
Thursday, 6th June,2019

PRESS RELEASE
(For Immediate Release)

Ogun Governor Appoints Somorin as Chief Press Secretary

The Ogun state governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun has appointed Mr Sunday Olakunle Somorin as his Chief Press Secretary.

Currently pursuing his PhD in Communications at the University of Technology Sydney Australia, Mr Olakunle Somorin, holds a B.Ed (Hons) degree in English from the University of Port Harcourt and a Masters Degree in International Affairs & Diplomacy from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaira.

The new Chief Press Secretary is an experienced editor with a rich work history in the media industry.

A former London Bureau Chief of This Day Newspapers, Somorin is skilled in Editing, Public Speaking, Journalism, and Strategic Communications, He is a strong media and communication professional who has been privileged to work as the Director General (Research & Public Communications), Governor's Office, Niger State (2012-2015) and as Special Assistant, Media and Public Affairs, Office of the Deputy Speaker House of Representatives (2003-2007).

Born on the 7th of May,1967, Kunle Somorin is from Obafemi/Owode Local Government area of Ogun state.

Until his appointment, Mr Somorin served as the Editor-in-Chief, Africa Resource Centre (ARC) at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library.

Expessing delight at the prospect of working with the gifted veteran, Governor Abiodun says he expects Kunle Somorin to bring his rich experience and professional expertise to bear in the discharge of his duties.

The appointment is with immediate effect.

E-Signed
Engr. Lanre Bisiriyu
Head of Service.
https://www.fiverr.com/share/D77Wy
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by enemyofprogress: 12:54am On Jun 07, 2019
Buhari own go come out in December or January next year

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Ikpeazukerosene: 1:01am On Jun 07, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
love thy neighbor as thyself ����

Exactly.
Not love thy neighbour more than thyself.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by LavittaRicca888: 1:11am On Jun 07, 2019
LA VITTA RICCA INVESTMENT
La vitta Ricca is an investment package,where you donate any certain amount and earn double of it. We merge participants to donate to each other in order to achieve their financial aim
call 08064285279
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by YorubaWarrior: 1:11am On Jun 07, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

But if your father used you for rituals, he won't be able to win even a bottle of free coke.

"A free bottle of Coke" grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Burgerlomo: 2:06am On Jun 07, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:not my business.

But This building is just too beautiful .am really wowed

Very beautiful building with yellow color cool
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by AreaFada2: 2:50am On Jun 07, 2019
LavittaRicca888:
LA VITTA RICCA INVESTMENT
La vitta Ricca is an investment package,where you donate any certain amount and earn double of it. We merge participants to donate to each other in order to achieve their financial aim
call 08064285279

Just like that.
Look, Nairaland is no soft touch o. People may show rudeness, banter, tribalism and things here BUT scammers are not tolerated here.

MMM kinda stuff is not allowed here. Better be sure of what you post here.

We know that since OLX tightened their security, scammers are looking for new homes.

You cannot register today 7th of June and begin telling people about investing money. Be very CAREFUL what you write here.
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Pezanix(m): 3:32am On Jun 07, 2019
Some people enjoy life while some of us suffer. Getting depressed everyday. I stand alone in this world. No dad no mum no siblings. Pls any kind hearted person should aid my tuition fees. I need #10,000 to complete it. I will appreciate anything u give. This is my account number 3119222486 first bank PLC
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:40am On Jun 07, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Of course. Cos I'm too powerful for them.

If you are sacrificed, the only thing your father can win is the hands of the village prostitute in marriage.

grin grin grin

Awon ti Wushu? grin Wanna confirm, seems the other orukos are offline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by dyydxx: 6:05am On Jun 07, 2019
LibertyRep:
He appears to be a round peg in a round hole. From the OP, he is home grown and a thorough bred professional.

Good luck to him in the new assignment.

To the governor, I hope we won't have a plethora of SAs and SSAs doing almost nothing and depleting the scarce resources. I sincerely hope so.

You see.. grin slow and steady wins the race. There would be some SAs and SSAs now abi those are normal stuffs grin

Amosun alone had about 4 SSAs just on Agriculture, with the number of blocs hanging over Dapo u can bet there would probably be more grin
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Tobloc(m): 6:08am On Jun 07, 2019
Apart from his educational qualifications and wealth of experience, who else noticed that Somorin might have been recommended by Obasanjo?

Most times, key appointment in Nigeria is dependent on who you know.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Ojei2: 6:18am On Jun 07, 2019
Good luck sir on your new appointment!!! shocked
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by RichBoy247: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

Yes! At last, he succeeded in using his late son (Former Davido D.J) for rituals (Political gains), abi? Same way Tinubu sacrificed his 1st born for Political success. angry

I'm a thorough bred Ijinle pampam! cool

This guy's destiny has already been used by Yahoo boys, even his brain has been sacrificed to the goddess of the river. So, he is just empty barrel, no destiny, no brain.
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Dchampion65: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2019

Yes! At last, he succeeded in using his late son (Former Davido D.J) for rituals (Political gains), abi? Same way Tinubu sacrificed his 1st born for Political success

I'm a thorough bred Ijinle pampam!

Can you be human for once.
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Insectkiller: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2019
Okk.
Vatod:
abeg what’s your name and your cell# so when you get the appointment I can call you!
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:18am On Jun 07, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

That serves the idiot right cheesy
Re: Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Very beautiful building with yellow color cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Shocking Accreditation Story / 2019: North Central Leaders Float New Party - Newtelegraphonline / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.