Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

..... The Importance Of Mobil1 Engine Oil - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ..... The Importance Of Mobil1 Engine Oil (1638 Views)

Best 20W50 Engine Oil / Reasons You Always Have Engine Oil Shortage / Can Mobil1 Annual Protection Motor Oil Truly Give 20,000Miles/1Yr Of Protection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

..... The Importance Of Mobil1 Engine Oil by dru23(m): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
To all my customers and uber partners ..below is my past experience using the Nigeria engine oil ....when I first started doing uber.. The maintenance was mainly done by my ex manager . The oil change was not frequently and it was low quality oil mobil xhp .. The Mobil xhp was not strong enough to protect the engine from wear and tear... in essence Sludge occurred and lead to break down of engine.. Money was spend trying to fix things up. It was medicine after death that I was trying to do .. Ever since I started Mobil1 extended performance, I didnt have to worry about sludge anymore. My car ran fine and the fuel economy was great.. So if you want to protect your engine.. My advice is to use Full synthetic oil, I will highly recommend Mobil1 oil from the USA specifically Extended performance.. You will save money from less frequent oil change and also protect your engine.. Give your engine protection.. Give them Mobil 1 extended performance

To place your order for Mobil 1 extended performance @ 0703 672 6481

Re: ..... The Importance Of Mobil1 Engine Oil by Miyo190: 4:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Boss pls what's the difference btw this and Yours?

Re: ..... The Importance Of Mobil1 Engine Oil by dru23(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2019
Miyo190:
Boss pls what's the difference btw this and Yours?

They are both good ,both made in the USA.. The difference is mines gives u longer oil change interval.. With mines I use fram oil filter that is good for 15k miles oil change.. And mines is good for 15k miles oil change. But I change my oil every 12k miles ..keep in mind I have cars on uber.. I can't be wasting money ,time and energy changing oil every 3k miles

(1) (Reply)

Advice On 2011 Corolla Sport / Toyota Camry 2007 SE / I Need Advice On How To Maintain A V6 Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.