Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Are You Looking To Buy Custom Build Pc's? - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Are You Looking To Buy Custom Build Pc's? (238 Views)

Are You Looking For The Best Laptop Deals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking To Buy Custom Build Pc's? by Ossy12(m): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am a Custom PC builder that can build a Monster PC and also a budget Gaming PC. If you are interested in building one for yourself, please let me know by replying.

I know you will be wondering while will I build a PC or even go for a desktop.

Well the answer is because if you go for a desktop, you can always do significant upgrades and still stay updated, but a laptop can't be upgraded to the way you want. E.g. the graphics card of a laptop can't be updated. It's also good to build a PC because it's less expensive that buying one.
Re: Are You Looking To Buy Custom Build Pc's? by ayogritty: 1:27am On Jun 20, 2019
I'm very interested.... and I'll like to know more.

(1) (Reply)

Call Center Solution Dealers & Suppliers In Nigeria For HMO Banks Etc / HP Wireless Printer For Sales @ #8000 (slight Negotiable) / Ryzen Laptop Needed Budget 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.