Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria (45208 Views)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Leicester City Sign Ademola Lookman On Loan / Ademola Lookman Snubs Nigeria, Pledges Future To England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 6:40am On Jun 07, 2019
cr7lomo:
Very talented...wish he made the super eagles squad for the ACN

Made? I think you mean " wish he CHOSE/ACCEPTED to play with the super eagles"...
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by Realhommie(m): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2019
nwigwemark:
Now that they have rejected him in England, he is now telling us that he is eligible to play for super eagles. Anyway Naija has always been a dumping ground. Enjoy your holidays bro.
Don't mind the Op, Lookman hasn't rescinded his decision to rep England at senior level, he only visited Nigeria for the summer break to spend time with family..

The "header" was deliberately crafted to draw attention. Maybe you didn't read the body.
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by Realhommie(m): 6:50am On Jun 07, 2019
fx45:
Ekong is a super regular starter for Udinese, Onyekuru one of the top scorers in Turkey, Omeruo started and finished every match for Leganes last season, Mikel was super brilliant for Boro, Musa started and finished every game for Al-Nasir last season, Aina got reasonable game time at Udinese. I don't know about the others you mentioned.

I guess you've not been following
Both of you are on same page.. Her response to the guy was these players are regular starters at their clubs, something you're corroborating..

Musa didn't finish every game he started btw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by uzoormah(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Melodycomng:
Ok.... So make we cook yam?

Jealousy kee you Dia
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2019
fx45:
Ekong is a super regular starter for Udinese, Onyekuru one of the top scorers in Turkey, Omeruo started and finished every match for Leganes last season, Mikel was super brilliant for Boro, Musa started and finished every game for Al-Nasir last season, Aina got reasonable game time at Udinese. I don't know about the others you mentioned.

I guess you've not been following
I think you misunderstood my post.

I was mentioning the Nigerian players that are regular
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2019
cr7lomo:

Aina doesn't start in Torino... Ighalo is in a dead league, musa is in another dead league, ekong is mostly benched in udinese....Mikel that doesn't hv club... Omeruo that can't tie a club down

You that don't have sense. Come and join us in 2019, you no gree.

You just want to distort the fact to suit your state of cluelessness. If you don't know, ask questions

1 Like

Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by cooljoe(m): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2019
Look at him u can tell he is a teen. Unlike our homegrown "teens"
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by smartspeakerz: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2019
This dude has a bright future, am happy for him, urs and mine shall come when u rejoice for a success, at least at this youthful age, he has a career to boast about, and still in the league..

I only had issues with him rejecting Naija when called, though he knows best...he is here to just chill with family, but help advise him not to stay long, kidnappers are on trail already..God forbid o.
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by andrew444(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2019
cr7lomo:

How many Nigerian players are starters in their respective clubs... Everton is a big club

No mind that guy

Lookman was a starter at Leipzig but stupid Everton refuse to sell him for about 30million euros only to keep on the bench for them .
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by andrew444(m): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2019
cr7lomo:

Aina doesn't start in Torino... Ighalo is in a dead league, musa is in another dead league, ekong is mostly benched in udinese....Mikel that doesn't hv club... Omeruo that can't tie a club down

Aina played 30 Seria a games for Torino and started about 25 so you will not call him a starter abi ?

Mikel played for boro in the championship before the season come to an end and he started all their games ,yes he is a free agent now and the season just ended and he played all boro games ok

Ekong is not benched in udinese ,you don't follow football stop saying what you don't know bro ,google is there for you

Ekong started 35 Seria a games for udinese and was injured in just 3 games so how is he a bench warmer ? Lol

Omeruo was on loan at leganes and was regular ,either he can tie a club down or not as that's not the issue ,that's not the question you where asked ok ,he played for leganes on loan from Chelsea and was regular ,abi is it a crime for a player to go on loan ?

When you speak about Ademola lookman I even taught you follow naija players but I ended up disappointed on what you said

You are a very funny dude

Smiles

1 Like

Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by Femeto: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2019
He rejected Nigeria so what is he doing here.
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by Yhungtee44(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2019
It is time I return to Atlanta where me and Davido began our friendship....
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by gwinaB(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2019
Compare this 19 year old to those that represented Nigeria at the U20 world cup

1 Like

Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2019
cr7lomo:

Don't say that....they had their reasons...that doesn't mean he isn't good... Sane wasn't selected for Germany in the Last world cup...does that mean he ain't capable??
so we should be begging him... how many times has he played for everton...where is Jordan ibe who refused Nigeria..oga some these Nigerian born foreign guys are overrated

1 Like

Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2019
cr7lomo:

ighalo was the highest goal scorer in afcon qualifying and u de type rubbish... is ademola better than onyekuru

1 Like

Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Jyde89:

Guy! Which newspaper or website you read all this bullshit wey you type, Aina is a super regular in Torino, same as Ekong(except the time he had an injury; if China was a dead league it won't attract many international players including Oscar and Hulk, Musa is a threat for Nigeria any day any time the world cup is a perfect example, Mikel might be rusty but his class is undisputed. Omeruo was one of the hottest defenders in the just concluded la liger season. I'm one of strongest critics of the Nigerian football, but I ensure my criticism is constructive; I suggest you toe that line and stop making baseless insinuations.
like one journalist go de ask balogun if he is injury prone...leave them calling china a dead league...musa is highest paid Nigerian player in a dead league
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by Profitboss(m): 9:49am On Jun 07, 2019
He was an active member of England U20 squad at the last world cup in 2017 and even got invited for the Three Lion at a point! Get your facts right before u comment. I think he is hoping to be invited for this European League but got disappointed. His sudden Nigeria pics online is an indication that he wants to be given a chance by NFF, if he is psychological ready and actively fit, WHY NOT? He is a Nigerian and the coach sees him good enough, he should be considered.
Mk93:

Not good enough for England u21 and you want him in our team
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by andrew444(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
like one journalist go de ask balogun if he is injury prone...leave them calling china a dead league...musa is highest paid Nigerian player in a dead league

No mind them
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by xjiggy: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Mk93:

sane was in Manchester city starting games while this one is in Everton bench
Being on the bench does not mean you're not good. It all depends on the coach tactics. Was Victor Moses benched and later sent on loan by Sarri because he was a bad player? That Riyad mahrez is on the bench in Man city does not make him a bad player. Mourinho benched Rashford for Sanchez while Old gunner benched Lukaku for Rashford. Lookman is a very exciting player that needs playing time.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by oluwaahmed: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2019
The boy is good. The only problem is that Nigeria is blesses with talented wingers at the moment so him go still struggle, but at least he should make AFCON. He was phenomenal for liepzig.
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by Champneys: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2019
Nice one kiddo.
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by macphilip: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
this one really looks like a 21 year old man,
not those grandfathers that are playing for flying eagles

1 Like

Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by cr7lomo: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
safarigirl:

You that don't have sense. Come and join us in 2019, you no gree.

You just want to distort the fact to suit your state of cluelessness. If you don't know, ask questions

Look at this dirty man looking local girl...me and u no de d sane level, abeg go and find ur fellow touts... ugly toad
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Profitboss:
He was an active member of England U20 squad at the last world cup in 2017 and even got invited for the Three Lion at a point! Get your facts right before u comment. I think he is hoping to be invited for this European League but got disappointed. His sudden Nigeria pics online is an indication that he wants to be given a chance by NFF, if he is psychological ready and actively fit, WHY NOT? He is a Nigerian and the coach sees him good enough, he should be considered.
stop spreading false story. he was never invited for the three Lion.
he was in the u20 not as a starter but a substitute.
his mate in the u20 got promoted to u21 while he was dropped and now he wants to play for Nigeria
Re: Ademola Lookman Returns To Nigeria by Alejobs: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Falcons Victory Dance After Beating Cameroon 4 - 2 (Videos, Photos) / Manchester City Retains Premier League Title, Equals Man United Record (Photos) / Lebron James Made Lionel Messi Respond In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.