Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Please I Need Advice - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please I Need Advice (292 Views)

My Wife Insult Me At Any Sight Of Provocation, I Need Advice. / Please I Need Advice From ... I'm About To Lose A Relationship Of 2years / Please I Need Advice On A Guy I Met On Hookup Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice by Sadfluid: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please I need advice there is this gal I'm madly in love with but she's has a boyfriend I don't know how to go about this but we are getting close day by day I believe she know I'm in love with her but I'm still looking for signs to know if she's still interested in me or she just want us to be friends
Re: Please I Need Advice by youngsahito(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
pray to God
Re: Please I Need Advice by dingbang(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5229884/man-commits-suicide-after-girlfriend

This is what happens when you love a woman. Like seriously men aren't supposed to love a woman, it's the woman's job to love her man. A man has only one task and that is to be responsible. Be an alpha male!
Re: Please I Need Advice by Sanchez01: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
dingbang:
https://www.nairaland.com/5229884/man-commits-suicide-after-girlfriend

This is what happens when you love a woman. Like seriously men aren't supposed to love a woman, it's the woman's job to love her man. A man has only one task and that is to be responsible. Be an alpha male!
Re: Please I Need Advice by Sadfluid: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
she kind of insult me some times like I should clean my kitchen and
I'm a dirty boy she say all this with smile on
Face

(1) (Reply)

I Am Bored In Bodija, Ibadan.. / Omegle Alternative Sites | Seomadtech / If You Don't Mind Being My Second Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.