Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Miss Bayelsa 2019 Pay Bills In different Hospitals In Bayelsa State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Bayelsa 2019 Pay Bills In different Hospitals In Bayelsa State (638 Views)

Current Miss Bayelsa 2019 Tamara Abiri Celebrate Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / Samantha Calls Out Rema & Dprince Over Unpaid Bills In Abuja / Miss Bayelsa 2019 Queen Tamara Been Appreciated By Miss Nollywood Organizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Bayelsa 2019 Pay Bills In different Hospitals In Bayelsa State by Nollywoodlive22: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
#Nolly TV Africa news

Miss Bayelsa 2019 tour to different hospitals in the state to pay bills for those who could not take care.

Queen Tonwerigha Tamarabrakemi was Former miss Nollywood culture and tourism Nigeria 2018 later won the prestigious Miss Bayelsa crown and promised to help and support the elderly in different ways.

See what she said Bellow

In our society today while the rights of women, children, prisoners, people with disabilities are all protected through international conventions or standards, no such standards exists for the aged. there's no dedicated protection for the aged and their rights. Despite their vulnerability to human rights abuses. Our society today concentrate more on youth development and feminism which is a good thing but what about the aged. these individuals are part of our society and deserves to be cared for. many aged individuals die everyday due to sicknesses like malaria, typhoid etc, because they do not have people to care and enlighten them, that is why many of them are easily scammed and go to churches when sick rather than hospitals.... Please join me as I embark on project CARE FOR THE AGED let us show them love and build this foundation so that we can also feel this care when we become like them.
#FEDRLMEDICALCENTERYENAGOA

Re: Miss Bayelsa 2019 Pay Bills In different Hospitals In Bayelsa State by CTechHub(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
God bless her for remembering the less privileged but I really don't like her approach of showcasing it online
Re: Miss Bayelsa 2019 Pay Bills In different Hospitals In Bayelsa State by Oluromantic: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Good. You are a great girl, you have used your fame for something worth emulating and to pass across a message... That youths and feminism alone shouldnt be our focus. When all the youthful gragra finish, na old age we go end am put. The aged are part of the community too.. I like that statement.

We have old people's home here in Lagos, only few ppl remember them
Re: Miss Bayelsa 2019 Pay Bills In different Hospitals In Bayelsa State by Nollywoodlive22: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nice one
Re: Miss Bayelsa 2019 Pay Bills In different Hospitals In Bayelsa State by Nollywoodlive22: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2019
Good job

(1) (Reply)

"This Year, I'm Coming For WTF I Deserve!" - DJ Cuppy Stuns (photo) / Naira Marley's Management Calls Out EFCC / Lagosian Narrowly Escapes Death After Robbers Shoot At Her Car On Eko Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.