Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Freebies Alert. I Am Generous To Business Owners. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Freebies Alert. I Am Generous To Business Owners. (266 Views)

100 Plus Marketing And Sales Terms Every Business Owners Should Know / I Gave The Prisoners Money Out Of Pity - Generous Traffic Hawker Speaks (Video) / Advertising Tools And Resources For Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freebies Alert. I Am Generous To Business Owners. by Cathyblinks: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Greetings To Everyone!!!

In the spirit of helping people, I want to help 10 businesses set up their first website. I will be designing the websites for free, meaning I am not taking a dime for my services, all you need to do is to buy a web hosting plan for 20k.(with a good hosting company )

If you are interested, there are a few criteria your business needs to meet.

winkIt must have a name, so we can buy a domain name like this, www.beaspa.com if you are running a spa business.
A ready made Logo/ preferred brand colors
Your company should have contents it wants to ut on the website like, pictures, video, text , contacts etc. I am not creating new contents.
It must have a social media page.

Click on this link [url]http:///2WkBjzp[/url] to secure your slot. This offer is for only 10 business owners.

The business I am looking forward to work with includes
beauty/cosmetic industry
fashion industry
cleaning services
personal blogs.
How long will your website be delivered to you?
It is on first com first served basis. Early birds, the first 5 persons to sign up get their site delivered the following day with a free 3 days Facebook ads campaign���

Here are a few of my works I do professionally.
www.fixam.com.ng
www.eleventhscapes.com
P.S*** My services are only free for the designing of the websites. If you need me to maintain the sites, it will cost you a monthly fee of 30,000 naira only. sinkile moni.���

If you want me to train you in the skills, we can work things out privately.

Don't restrict yourself from attaining your business goals this year.
The best way to get something done is to begin. Take Action Now!!!

Let me know your thoughts here: [url]http:///2WkBjzp [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Sports Updates: Petr Cech Returns To Chelsea As New Technical Advisor / University Accounting Services – The Accounting Services You Need To Excel / COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Finally Resigns Amidst Rape Scandal, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.