Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Rags To Richies Story That Would Leave You In Tears - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rags To Richies Story That Would Leave You In Tears (703 Views)

“bring Whitemoney To Me” – Little Girl Breaks Down In Tears (see Video) / Am In Tears Begging Pls I Need A Job / Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rags To Richies Story That Would Leave You In Tears by paramound: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2019
In September 2008, my mother moved down to Lagos with 5 children from a remote town in eastern Nigeria.

The relocation was not a choice she made, but one she was forced to.

Our father had died, and his brothers swore to bring hell on my mother if she didn’t move out of the house.

Those were some of my darkest days…

When we arrived in Lagos, we had to put up with my Mom’s elder sister & her husband.
They had 4 kids and lived in a 2 bedroom apartment at Ikorodu.

At this point I had to quit schooling to help work for money at any ongoing building project.
After 2 years of intense labor, my mum was finally able to secure a one room apartment in the same area...

To Continue reading click this link www.canadaimmigrationguide.com.ng/the-rags-to-riches-story-that-would-leave-you-in-tears
Re: Rags To Richies Story That Would Leave You In Tears by Dalexicographer(m): 1:42am On Jun 07, 2019
#7000 and you said its free
Why so hypocritical?! angry
Re: Rags To Richies Story That Would Leave You In Tears by paramound: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Dalexicographer:
#7000 and you said its free
Why so hypocritical?! angry

Hey, Thanks for your feedback and observe that showing you the opportunity is free.

If you can do it on your own without buying the tools, by all means go ahead. Though it would make your work easy but it is optional.

(1) (Reply)

Chk / Breaking: Lagos State Government Is Recruiting 1,000 Secondary School Teachers. / Which Format Is The Best For A Resume/cv? Word Doc Or Pdf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.