Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Sell Your Brain If You What To Become Rich !!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sell Your Brain If You What To Become Rich !!!!! (893 Views)

How You Can Build Wealth And Health And Become Rich Through Faforlife / How To Become Rich Faster And Have Financial Freedom / How You Can Become Rich With Your Current Earning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Brain If You What To Become Rich !!!!! by Bobdaniels(m): 12:54am On Jun 07, 2019
What you are about to read in this page is an information many wealthy people don't what you to get hold of, anybody that has acquired a good sence of wealth in life has knowingly or unknowingly applied the steps that would be outlined in this thread, so if you think money is not everything then you can continue doing what you are doing following the crowd, but you should know that money is not everything but money can buy anything, so if you need anything then you should learn the principle of making money.....
When it comes to money making, the truth is everybody can make money but few people can keep it..
Thank God for the likes of gururu*tdy that sang the song "school Na scam" I don't really concur to that fact, but if you were like us that has nobody in a country like Nigeria, you should love the song just as I do, my love for the song is not because I wasn't able to go for my masters but because the Nigeria educational system has failed many people, it has not failed us because we don't get jobs after school, it has failed us because after all the money spent on going to college, the system has refused to provide the greatest information we need which is " financial education".....
The information been hidden from us has to do with all of our lives, our day to day routine no matter what carrier or business you are into, the lack of this fundamental information has caused many Nigerian to do stupid things and been mislead by stupid people...

What you don't know is bigger than you no doubt, but here on this thread you are going to be bigger than most of your financial problems, because of the information you are going to get here, this information is not only going to grow your money I.Q but it also going to grow your bank statement, so stay tuned and follow closely to educate yourself because knowledge is power when applied......

Stay tuned for the next post from Bob Danielz about how this ideas has changed my life from completely nothing......
Re: Sell Your Brain If You What To Become Rich !!!!! by dannycloud(m): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2019
following closely....
Re: Sell Your Brain If You What To Become Rich !!!!! by ojkalito(m): 1:13am On Jun 07, 2019
Hope you don't end up selling some sort of book
Re: Sell Your Brain If You What To Become Rich !!!!! by Dalexicographer(m): 1:38am On Jun 07, 2019
"School isn't a scam, Nigeria is" undecided - Opyzy
Re: Sell Your Brain If You What To Become Rich !!!!! by Joesno(m): 5:03am On Jun 07, 2019
listening
Re: Sell Your Brain If You What To Become Rich !!!!! by Bobdaniels(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2019
ojkalito:
Hope you don't end up selling some sort of book

There are two things that can change a man's life, the books he read and the people he meet, if you not in the space of meeting who can change your life, then you should embrace the act of reading books that will change you...
Re: Sell Your Brain If You What To Become Rich !!!!! by ojkalito(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Bobdaniels:

There are two things that can change a man's life, the books he read and the people he meet, if you not in the space of meeting who can change your life, then you should embrace the act of reading books that will change you...
I'm right, he his selling a book. Do your thing
Re: Sell Your Brain If You What To Become Rich !!!!! by Bobdaniels(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2019
FINANCIAL EDUCATION
financial education is the ability to understand how the flat money works, the act of investing and managing it....
MONEY
money is a medium of exchange, it allows people to obtain what they need to live.
While some people see this as a good definition of money, if you what to grow an empire of steady cash flow then this is a wrong definition for you because money has changed and nobody is saying anything about it.
money is a medium of exchange:Yes
It allows people to obtain what they what:YES
BUT it can't make you rich if you don't know how it works..
There was a way people live in the past before the government came and issued the flat currency (naira) which me and you are spending today, many years ago bartering was one way people exchange goods for other goods before the flat government money was created, at that time different cultures used variety of items as money such as cowries, manilas...
This set of people were the once using the idealogy of using their money as means of exchange, their was not much development at the time, they work to just live, they manage the little they have and just live....
The world today has changed and if you what to follow the definition of money is a medium to get what you what, you will work till dEaTh because there are much thing's you will what to exchange your money for...
Your goal now is to
Make more money
Protect your money
Leverage your money
Build your financial I.Q the more to get smarter, and when you get smarter financial you earn without having to work...

Stay tuned for next update on how to make money money using the present 21st century tricks...
Re: Sell Your Brain If You What To Become Rich !!!!! by dannycloud(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2019
make more money using the 21st century tricks, waiting for that update..

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn On Forex Without Experience. / Learn How To Create Simple Cartoon Animations / How To Monitize Them... / How To Be An Home Owner Now Or In The Next 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.