Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React (33288 Views)

Ali Baba Does The 'Faint Dance' Inside His Car. Fans React (Photos) / Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2019
Fun fact about Paul and his brother Peter....they started out as children miming Michael Jackson dance moves....
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by Almunjid(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2019
femi4:
Idiot! Did you forget to type your usual gibberish "Even though I'm a born again Christian"

How did u know that he's a Muslim? grin
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2019
Offpoint1:
Nigerians sef, person put him fun time online some professionals ofos dey talk family and brother.

Both him brothers, wife and children no be him family ni? abi family don get another meaning?

I don't believe in family first bullcrap, my happiness comes first.

If na my brother wan make me sad for life, I go disbrother,
If na my children, I go disown dem,
If na my wife, I go divorce her,
If na my papa, I go dispapa am.
If na my mama, I go dismama her...

me no send anybody wey wan make me sad
if na your Balls make you sad nko

Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by Angelfrost(m): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2019
All I know is that T.V set alone has paid the full year rent of most middle class earners with families. undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by Nchetttaa(f): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Talented singer and a dancer unlike your twin brother who is a terrible Singer and Papa ajasco dancer
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by stieyven(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
This fool tryna mock his brother or what? undecided
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by Horus(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iQ0w8KAjqo

Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by deltateam: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Paulo3ree:

How is he mocking him

Nicoompoops are easily identified.
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by Paulo3ree(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2019
deltateam:

Nicoompoops are easily identified.
?
Dancer or the assumed subject
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by deltateam: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2019
Paulo3ree:

?
Dancer or the assumed subject

Neither. I mean the person trying to cause an unnecessary beef among brothers.

Dude was just catching fun with his family, yet bad belles will still troll.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2019
NOC1:

you are the fool for not using your brain before typing.
You're very stupid!
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2019
deltateam:

Why don't you come at me straight out you dumbphuck. Beef kor asun ni.
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by jrusky(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2019
Seun I think it's getting to a time you will create a space in which any new member that want to join NL need to tick the space2 like: *Are you mentally stable Yes or No** because this dude is just dancing having fun suddenly NL semi insane member turn it to him and his brother, oh is mocking his brother, oh his family and his brother family blabla. Pls what has brother or family has to do with what this dude is doing for God sake

This is why when some people quoted me I just ignored it because I noticed the person might either be stupid naturally or semi insane. We are talking of dancing they are talking family and brother pls how does these connected if not madness

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by Paulo3ree(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2019
deltateam:

Yea u are so right
Life presents us with various degrees of plates either for us to learn or enjoy
For me I prefer to remain/be rich and entertain the both plate
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2019
See as living room be like cinema eh
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by Blain007(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
you are the biggest fool....u nor get brain at all...
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by NOC1(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
You're very stupid!

Hahahhaahhahahahahhahhha. calm down H.BP IS REAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by decasey(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
y Colling him a fool.
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by MartinsD12(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

Paul Okoye was seen having family time as he does the Micheal Jackson dance with his wife, Anita Okoye and kids cheering him up. Gistvic Reports.

Fans are beginning to react to the video as someone said " Your sitting room is calling me broke"

He wrote:

Watch Video Here>> Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/see-crib-paul-okoye-does-micheal.html
Nonsense trying to mock his brother the truth remains Mr p dances better than him, infact Peter is the brain behind psquare dancing videos
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin his tv is like my house in Wizkid’s voice
Re: Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React by Lokoyen(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grammys: “Burna Boy Steadily Ascending As A Globally-loved Superstar” / Cross Okonkwo Hospitalized: 'Enjoyment Don Kill Me' (Photo) / Funke Akindele Buys Keke Napep For Twitter User Who Asked For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.