Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Regina Daniels Goofs Around As She Raps With Her Brothers, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Goofs Around As She Raps With Her Brothers, Fans React (688 Views)

Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Erigga Freestyles & Raps With His Daughter, Fans Claim She's Better Than Davido / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Hometown In Epe With Her Brothers (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Goofs Around As She Raps With Her Brothers, Fans React by gistvicconnects: 2:54am On Jun 07, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian teen actress, Regina Daniels was seen goofing around with her brothers as she drops her rap bars. Gistvic Reports.

The video which was made on her live video made fans wowing and reacting.

See few Reactions:

@officialmeeerah: Make she feature that her yellow brother wey she talk say look like sickler, make them produce hit like speedarlington.

@vivian_yome: My girl no get wahala

@kabeeerah: I need the weed she smokes ���

@paulbraves: She is mocking rap music���Regina is I Slap u eehh��

@the_real_kez: she is really having fun while most of yall seem bothered

Watch Video Here: Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/regina-daniels-goofs-around-as-she-raps.html

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Goofs Around As She Raps With Her Brothers, Fans React by gistvicconnects: 2:55am On Jun 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Goofs Around As She Raps With Her Brothers, Fans React by Kingkun69(m): 3:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Regina this Regina that
Later Regina will make fp for sneezing
I am tired
I am tired
I am tired

Re: Regina Daniels Goofs Around As She Raps With Her Brothers, Fans React by PureMind2: 5:31am On Jun 07, 2019
Okay
Re: Regina Daniels Goofs Around As She Raps With Her Brothers, Fans React by MJBOLT: 6:22am On Jun 07, 2019
regina daniels will inherit nairaland from tonto very soon

Kingkun69:
Regina this Regina that
Later Regina will make fp for sneezing
I am tired
I am tired
I am tired
Re: Regina Daniels Goofs Around As She Raps With Her Brothers, Fans React by azamann: 6:28am On Jun 07, 2019
enough of Regina

(1) (Reply)

HOT MIX: Dj Spirit - Best Of 2t Brain / Rapper, Yung6ix Says As He Shares Cute Photo With His Look-Alike Son (Photo) / Nollywood Actress Declares Herself The Best Rapper Alive With New Rap Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.