Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

God Cannot Lie. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cannot Lie. (196 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / Even In July, God Cannot Lie... / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Cannot Lie. by uchkochi(m): 2:58am On Jun 07, 2019
MY GOD IS NOT A LIAR, EVEN IF HE LIED IT WILL BECOME TRUE

Whatever God has told you through men and through His word will come to pass. It will become a reality. Even though it may have been delayed it will come to pass. God is not a man that He should lie. The word is just about to be fulfilled. God's word is just about to be fulfilled, I say it again because it is already happening. God wants to make you a show piece to the world. He want to make you a testimony, He wants to prove to the world that His word still comes to pass.

You are not just going to receive testimonies, you are already a testimony. That means you have been declared a mobile testimony from today.

The Holy Ghost will make life easy for you from today, just let Him by allowing Him have His way. Receive constant helps from God in Jesus name. Isaiah 55:10-11.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232
Re: God Cannot Lie. by DemonInSiege: 3:37am On Jun 07, 2019
God is the Father of all lairs.

The Bible says the Moon is a light
The Bible says there was vegetation before the Sun
The Bible says Earth is older than the Moon
The Bible says the stars are tiny and can fall down
The Bible says the Sun stood still
The Bible says matter was created by spoken words
Everything about the creation is false

There is no evidence to back the existence of God.

MY BROTHER, GOD NA SCAM

1 Like

Re: God Cannot Lie. by orisa37: 5:41am On Jun 07, 2019
We are serving His Pleasures and we should not be jealous either of Him or of ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

It Calls For Sober Reflection On The Part Of The Saints. / Carbon Pricing 'essential' To Stem Global Warming, Pope Tells Energy Leaders / Shining As Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.