Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

"Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters (29755 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / #endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2019
Over to the good people of Kogi State.
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by bionixs: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2019
aolawale025:
Up Dino! He will make a good governor
SDM Amaka
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by EarthKing(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2019
As an Igala man, I'm rooting for Dino Melaye because he's the only one who can match Yahaya Bello on every side. But I doubt if the Igala people in PDP would give him that chance.

4 Likes

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2019
I wonder if the major tribe- Igala would support Dino.
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Almunjid(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2019
Dino is not bad, but he will hardly get the ticket, and even he does, he will not win the election Because he's not an Igala man... Kogi's politics na tribalism own 0oo.
If I hear say Dino get up to 1 thousand votes for Igala land... I know wetin cause am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by JasonScoolari: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2019
AHCB:
This guy is a joker. He loves joking way too much. Instead of him to throw his full weight behind whoever is contesting against Yahya Bello, he's here on social media making a complete fool of himself.
Whoever is contesting against Bello stands no chance because Bello will have the backing of Federal might. Dino will give him a run for his money in terms of cash and popularity.

Dino is a smart guy, don't rule him out just yet.
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by dominique(f): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2019
Almunjid:

Dino is not bad, but he will hardly get the ticket, and even he does, he will not win the election Because he's not an Igala man... Kogi's politics na tribalism own 0oo.
If I hear say Dino get up to 1 thousand votes for Igala land... I know wetin cause am grin

So they still have the strength to play tribal politics even in their pathetic condition? They've not suffered enough

1 Like

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by emmaitive(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2019
the man wen sabi @ dino
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by KenModi(m): 9:20am On Jun 07, 2019
helinues:
Is Dino and Bello the most credible candidates in Kogi state? Na who cursed Dem?

My thoughts exactly!

Are those the only two politicians in the state??

By the way what has Dino Melaye done for his senatorial district in all the time he has been in office? What are his accomplishments since his political career began? Does he have any criminal case against him in court? These are questions Kogi people are supposed to ask him.

But just like their fellow citizens all across Nigeria they would vote based on popularity rather than political achievements and credibility.

No wonder the country is such a mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by stanleyfolarin: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Whoever is contesting against Bello stands no chance because Bello will have the backing of Federal might. Dino will give him a run for his money in terms of cash and popularity.

Bello will not get APC ticket
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2019
All i wont is how PDP will takeover kogi state & dat YeYe bello should commot that all..........
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by AHCB: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I doubt the federal government will support Bello in this one. The guy is seriously owing workers salary and even at that, Bello can still lose even if the federal government supports him, it is the people of Kofi state who will vote, not the federal government.

We've seen that despite federal might, Wike still won Rivers state. So I won't be surprise if Bello lose this election.
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2019
Dino what! My dear Kogi state, who has done this to you?
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Almunjid(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2019
dominique:

So they still have the strength to play tribal politics even in their pathetic condition? They've not suffered enough

Igala people did not want power to shift even an inch from their land.
If u r not an igala man forget about being the governor of kogi state, it's waste of money. grin

1 Like

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by phransix2: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2019
MobilityExpress:

If he loses, Bello will re-open his case and he will go back to climbing trees and jumping out of moving police cars, acting sensational TV drama series lying on the floor and hiding in the house to evade arrest and dropping hit songs. What a controversial man grin

That won't stop him from being SDM. If there's no interference Bello can't win Kogi again
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Walehelt(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2019
ainas247:
grin
I like his outspoken though but.....

i will not follow him. Remembered when police arrested him and disconnected
the Gen that supply power to his house, he was crying his children have
not seen ligth in 2 day...

and some children have not seen light for 2 years.
vote wisely

you can..
Rank your business/ website to
google page 1 and get free traffic for ever

Yahaya Bello?
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by JasonScoolari: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2019
AHCB:
I doubt the federal government will support Bello in this one. The guy is seriously owing workers salary and even at that, Bello can still lose even if the federal government supports him, it is the people of Kofi state who will vote, not the federal government.

We've seen that despite federal might, Wike still won Rivers state. So I won't be surprise if Bello lose this election.
So you think all the asslicking and slavery job Bello offered to the lifeless kunù guzzling president FREELY will go in vain?

If the APC wants to replace the mistake called Bello, they would have anointed a poster boy before the general elections. Owing salaries is the list of APC worries.

Just be loyal to Baba lifeless.
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Iyajelili(f): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I have never seen a christain politician in Nigeria who celebrates God and Christ like Dino. Be it from the heart or a farce, God honors those who honor him. Love him or hate him, he is an enigma.

In life, you must carve a path and dig your feet on the mud of persecution if it arises. The brave take on a vision while cowards reminiscence on dreams. Tenacity is from the heart and the medal of resilience is given only to those who conquered fear.

I watched Dino from his SUG days in ABU to being a political thug. Rising from the shadows of hooliganism, he forged his way to the federal House and then to the Senate. Now his eyes are set on the No1 seat of a state. I cannot fault this man.

I appeal to your heart that you rise above that tag of failure people have placed on you, that little fear in you that rises like a giant when you are about to journey your dreams. If only you can see beyond your fears and rise above your shame. As a man thinketh in his heart so he is.

Richdad
Damn!!! You're good with words.
I envy you

2 Likes

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by JasonScoolari: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2019
stanleyfolarin:

Bello will not get APC ticket
I would have love to watch them kick him out like Yari, but Baba lifeless loves the mistake called Bello.

1 Like

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Max8: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2019
Follow which road?abi u mean the road that lead to your pocket and your own selfish ambition? Of course blind and mumu people will surely follow your thieving road,u don belle full for senate na to go loot your own share for the state now,
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Btruth: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2019
MobilityExpress:
If Dino becomes governor, then Kogi state is finished. He will use all their state money to buy the customized latest Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Maserati, Koenigsegg, Aston Martin and Gwagon, both regular type and bulletproof versions. 300 super cars go enter garage grin. From frying pan to fire.
honestly, that is my only concern with him. his lavish life style is legendary.
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by AHCB: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
So you think all the asslicking and slavery job Bello offered to the lifeless kunù guzzling president FREELY will go in vain?

If the APC wants to replace the mistake called Bello, they would have anointed a poster boy before the general elections. Owing salaries is the list of APC worries.

Just be loyal to Baba lifeless.
Let's wait and see how it goes
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by sheller(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2019
the worst is about to happen to kogi people....I dislike the state of this current government in kogi state but is dino really the answer......from ranting governor to singing and dancing governor its well wn the desirable is not available u make the available desirable
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by adetem(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2019
Please ooo I don't understand, I think they vote him as a Senate initial.
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by adejoseph1980: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2019
I don't just know why I like this man call Dino.
sheller:
the worst is about to happen to kogi people....I dislike the state of this current government in kogi state but is dino really the answer......from ranting governor to singing and dancing governor its well wn the desirable is not available u make the available desirable

1 Like

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by MikeBetty(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2019
ainas247:
grin
I like his outspoken though but.....

i will not follow him. Remembered when police arrested him and disconnected
the Gen that supply power to his house, he was crying his children have
not seen ligth in 2 day...

and some children have not seen light for 2 years.
vote wisely

you can..
Rank your business/ website to
google page 1 and get free traffic for ever
So Na Dino Go Give Kogi Light As A Senator? You No See Bello To Cry To?
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by ainas247: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2019
MikeBetty:
So Na Dino Go Give Kogi Light As A Senator? You No See Bello To Cry To?
i wept, smiling and suffering... someone representiong you crying his children havnt seen ligth in 2 days. just 2 todays
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by MrBONE2(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2019
Kingosytex:
sen. dino get swag, i swear!!!

the kogites should really follow sen. dino... the man wey sabi

that bello guy is a certified disaster and failure, the dude doesn't deserve a second tenure at all

Bello deserves next tenure also grin

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by sheller(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2019
adejoseph1980:
I don't just know why I like this man call Dino.

not only u my brother I'm not from kogi state but I feel pity each time I travel pass that axis for Christ sake kogi people should hold their politicians responsible for their backwardness...the like of Dino might not be enough
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by MrBONE2(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2019
MobilityExpress:
If Dino becomes governor, then Kogi state is finished. He will use all their state money to buy the customized latest Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Maserati, Koenigsegg, Aston Martin and Gwagon, both regular type and bulletproof versions. 300 super cars go enter garage grin. From frying pan to fire.

Then the Boxer deserves 2nd tenure grin

Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Majid1990(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2019
Easiest opponent like for Dino share for yahaya
Re: "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I have never seen a christain politician in Nigeria who celebrates God and Christ like Dino. Be it from the heart or a farce, God honors those who honor him. Love him or hate him, he is an enigma.

In life, you must carve a path and dig your feet on the mud of persecution if it arises. The brave take on a vision while cowards reminiscence on dreams. Tenacity is from the heart and the medal of resilience is given only to those who conquered fear.

I watched Dino from his SUG days in ABU to being a political thug. Rising from the shadows of hooliganism, he forged his way to the federal House and then to the Senate. Now his eyes are set on the No1 seat of a state. I cannot fault this man.

I appeal to your heart that you rise above that tag of failure people have placed on you, that little fear in you that rises like a giant when you are about to journey your dreams. If only you can see beyond your fears and rise above your shame. As a man thinketh in his heart so he is.

Richdad

Bro you reason the way I do, I think we have something in common. Can we relate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Lagos Police Identify Officer Who Shot Man Dead During Fuel Queue Tumult / PDP Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.