Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary (5672 Views)

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) / End Time Dog: A Dog Seen Smoking, Causes Stir Online (Photos) / My First Caucasian Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by freezyprinzy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Greenarrow01:
how much do you cost?
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
freezyprinzy:
how much do you cost?

Me ?
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by space9880: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thank God your dog did not get the dreaded Parvo my dog was a victim he survived but currently he is a bag of bones
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by uncleseries: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Greenarrow01:
3 months and 3days today
Nice dog op. I love caucasians, though Rottweiler any day any time. I currently own a cauc, eats a lot ND never gets tired of it. It gives me joy, it barks so deeply, looks intimidating, Looks funny when you bath it cos of the hairs. What I don’t like is when it comes to clearing the poops early morning after leaving it out all night. Poops everywhere, e too chop abeg. grin grin
#safegrowthtoKARIK
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
uncleseries:
Nice dog op. I love caucasians, though Rottweiler any day any time. I currently own a cauc, eats a lot ND never gets tired of it. It gives me joy, it barks so deeply, looks intimidating, Looks funny when you bath it cos of the hairs. What I don’t like is when it comes to clearing the poops early morning after leaving it out all night. Poops everywhere, e too chop abeg. grin grin
#safegrowthtoKARIK

Haaaaaa bro.. That is my number one problem.. Sheet.. And it Smells a lot.
They shit as Bleep
I was wondering if its my problem ooo
How old is yours bro

What and what do you feed yours.. I want mine to be very very very big
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
space9880:
Thank God your dog did not get the dreaded Parvo my dog was a victim he survived but currently he is a bag of bones
I dont allow it out of my house ooh
And after its 3 shorts I havent taken it back to the doc
Do you own a cauc too ?
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by uncleseries: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Haaaaaa bro.. That is my number one problem.. Sheet.. And it Smells a lot.
They shit as Bleep
I was wondering if its my problem ooo
How old is yours bro

What and what do you feed yours.. I want mine to be very very very big
more of cooked food.
Indomie, rice and co. I also give them dry can food but few times unlike the former. And meanwhile it’s expensive.

That’s my dog SNOOPY. The young man is 14months.

1 Like

Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
uncleseries:
more of cooked food.
Indomie, rice and co. I also give them dry can food but few times unlike the former. And meanwhile it’s expensive.

That’s my dog SNOOPY. The young man is 14months.
Your dog is cute and lovely...
Does it understand simple commands like sit, come stop and lie?
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by uncleseries: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Your dog is cute and lovely...
Does it understand simple commands like sit, come stop and lie?
just few. Like “to your cage” “sit” and “come”
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
uncleseries:
just few. Like “to your cage” “sit” and “come”

My dog understands only sit..
Dude is toooo sturbbborn.
You will call and call the.name.. Before he go do yanga come...
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by uncleseries: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Greenarrow01:

My dog understands only sit..
Dude is toooo sturbbborn.
You will call and call the.name.. Before he go do yanga come...
lol. Its small small.
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by space9880: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
Greenarrow01:

I dont allow it out of my house ooh
And after its 3 shorts I havent taken it back to the doc
Do you own a cauc too ?
did you take it to the vet? that is one place to contact Parvo from and NO I don't have a CAUC.
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2019
space9880:
did you take it to the vet? that is one place to contact Parvo from and NO I don't have a CAUC.
I took it to animal Hosp...
Its now stooling bloody stool
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Namdeenero(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2019
Greenarrow01:

How long has your puppy been sick?
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Namdeenero:
How long has your puppy been sick?
About 3 days now
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Namdeenero(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Greenarrow01:

About 3 days now
You went to the vet yeah? How's the pup now
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by space9880: 12:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Greenarrow01:

I'll advise you to take it back so they can start treatment immediately. my dog survived after fighting for nine days he is so thin now. the picture is before he became sick I'll take a picture and upload tomorrow

Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 6:05am On Jul 27, 2019
space9880:
I'll advise you to take it back so they can start treatment immediately. my dog survived after fighting for nine days he is so thin now. the picture is before he became sick I'll take a picture and upload tomorrow
Vet came over last night... Checked and said its not parvo... Thank God.
We changed diet from diamonds and to arion because we couldnt see diamond.
I just bought a bag of arion.
The man is advising me that booster is the best.
What do you think
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 6:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Namdeenero:
You went to the vet yeah? How's the pup now
Vet came over last night
Checked and saw that he is parvo free.
Advised me to make sure I switch to booster
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Namdeenero(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Vet came over last night
Checked and saw that he is parvo free.
Advised me to make sure I switch to booster
Okay good one
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by space9880: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Vet came over last night... Checked and said its not parvo... Thank God.
We changed diet from diamonds and to arion because we couldnt see diamond.
I just bought a bag of arion.
The man is advising me that booster is the best.
What do you think
thank God because Parvo is a thief of money and time. I don't use any of the food you mentioned although I used booster at some point but not for my current pup. booster is good diamond is good but I use bingo and I am not disappointed just buy according to your pocket don't kill yourself you can give multivitamins too I give bullymax and gorilla max I believe it will make up for any defiency.

today pics

Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
space9880:
thank God because Parvo is a thief of money and time. I don't use any of the food you mentioned although I used booster at some point but not for my current pup. booster is good diamond is good but I use bingo and I am not disappointed just buy according to your pocket don't kill yourself you can give multivitamins too I give bullymax and gorilla max I believe it will make up for any defiency.

today pics

Oboi.. See difference..and I love your dog.. How much did you get it for..
I am thing of getting a dog for the new poultry I intend to build.. I am looking at getting a rot
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by space9880: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Oboi.. See difference..and I love your dog.. How much did you get it for..
I am thing of getting a dog for the new poultry I intend to build.. I am looking at getting a rot
thank you I got him for a six figure sum. I had a Rott last year too he died as a pup from Parvo I love rotts but they are very susceptible to parvo
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2019
space9880:

thank you I got him for a six figure sum. I had a Rott last year too he died as a pup from Parvo I love rotts but they are very susceptible to parvo
Why are you always having encounter with parvo... Do you allow your dog mix with other dogs.. Or from the vet.
You can't be paying huge sum for this dogs and losing them... Its so painful..
I wanna get another cauc too... Cos I wanna breed at home.. Dont wanna allow people bring dogs for breeding to me.
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by fowlyansh181(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Why are you always having encounter with parvo... Do you allow your dog mix with other dogs.. Or from the vet.
I wanna get another cauc too... Cos I wanna breed at home.. Dont wanna allow people bring dogs for breeding to me.
no! once parvo has entered his surroundings, parvo can take months before it leaves that surrounding, except you take your time to wash a spray almost every single thing in that compound ...

I have a Caucasian like you, she is almost 3 months , parvo is very very easy to get a Caucasian , be very careful and don’t let your dog outside until it’s 10months old.
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
fowlyansh181:
no once parvo has entered his surroundings, parvo can take months before it leaves that surrounding, expect you take your time to wash a spray almost every single thing in that compound ...

I have a Caucasian like you, she is almost 3 months , parvo is very very easy to get a Caucasian , be very careful and don’t let your dog outside until it’s 10months old.

Thanks so much do this tip... I will never tk I outside except. Our once a Week 5 minute walk.
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by fowlyansh181(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Greenarrow01:

Thanks so much do this tip... I will never tk I outside except. Our once a Week 5 minute walk.
no sir, walk your dog inside your compound ... parvo doesn’t need just a minute to hit your dog if it enters an area
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by space9880: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Greenarrow01:

it's not easy o my brother Parvo can be gotten from anywhere we just have to try our best and hope
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by space9880: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
fowlyansh181:
no sir, walk your dog inside your compound ... parvo doesn’t need just a minute to hit your dog if it enters an area
I'm telling you
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hey guys.. It been loooooongggg
I have been growing slowly and
A week ago.. My boss got me a trainer.. And we started our sessions.
To God be the glory.... Two days ago, I started charging and barking, my first victim actually stoned me, confidence breaker right ? Well I wasn't deterred.
Yesterday, which happen to be my birthday, I charged again.
Oh I am 8 months and one day now.
Don't worry.. I will upload a pic or two.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by okikiosibodu(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Great thread OP...
Kudos to you. Following....
Re: Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary by Greenarrow01(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Karik is 11 months and 5days old...
He will clock 1 year on 27

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy / Facts About The World's Biggest Snake Caught In Brazil / German Shepherd Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.