Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo (549 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamani To Ndigbo: Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by ChaleeBendel: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2019
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo has called on Ndigbo to reactivate its local defence outfits in readiness against alleged threats by Miyetti Allah to invade the Southeast.

The group, in a communiqué by the President- General, Nnia Nwodo, said: “Ohanaeze Ndigbo has noted the assertion and denial of Miyetti Allah that the Southeast will soon boil. We are waiting for them.”

It directed Ndigbo to be vigilant and await “our next directives after consultations with our political and religious leaders, legislators, traditional rulers, town unions and affiliate organisations”.

The group frowned at “ongoing negotiations between the Federal Government and Miyetti Allah to give them a grant of N100 billion and queried: “Why these gun trotting militants are protected financially and insulated from criminal prosecution, while IPOB, an armless group of Igbo, is proscribed and categorised as dangerous to national security, bugs our imagination”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/ohanaeze-ndigbo-should-be-ready-for-self-defence/

Re: Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by aolawale025: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2019
Gradually this is what it's coming to

1 Like

Re: Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by landforeast(m): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2019
I concur we cannot come and die like rat in the hands of Fulani God Forbid

1 Like

Re: Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by dukie25: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2019
Every region reserves the right to defend themselves against marauding Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by ChaleeBendel: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2019
The outlook for Nigeria appears bleak. Buhari is gradually leading Nigeria to civil war with his kid gloves against Fulani people.

1 Like

Re: Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by donbachi(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2019
Nna men?ogadi kporkpor o...i knew it will get to this and i have the federal government to blame...when a man that fears pointing fingers at you,begins to do so.just know the gods have shown him how to fight and defeat you.

1 Like

Re: Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by KristaPretty(f): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2019
Something must kill a man grin
Re: Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by Tofax: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by TooMuchStuff: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2019
Its getting stronger,,,!

We go soon reach dia...!

Make I go book for tools.

Lambu Mai-Kera here I come.....!

Me: mallam Garba! Ina son bindiga mai baki biu....!
Mai-Kera : ba massala...! Kawo dubu ishirin....!

Me: ??
Re: Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by Stingman: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2019
What is the difference between what the Ohaneze now want and what Nnamdi Kanu has been saying all along?

Good morning Ohaneze smiley
Re: Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by baliyubla: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2019
The truth is every Nigerian that is not Fulani or their condemned loyalists should get ready to defend themselves.

How can one explain why no agency has called the miyetti terrorist organization in for questioning after openly threatening a whole region.

2 Likes

Re: Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by timecapsule: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2019
Everyday things are getting worst in Nigeria.

The difference between a prophet and non prophet is that prophet see things before it manifest.
Ohanaeze have now confirmed that NNAMDI KANU is a prophet, but all I can say to you people now is GOOD MORNING.
Re: Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by meccuno: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Ohaneze and their lots are all mad. they all would be struck by this.
Re: Get Ready To Defend Yourselves - Ohanaeze To Ndigbo by Kundagarten: 9:37am On Jun 07, 2019
We are ready to defend Edo state, we already chased Fulanis out.

(1) (Reply)

Oyetola Cancels Local Govt Chairmen Trip To Dubai After Public Outcry / Senate Presidency: How Ali Ndume Was Betrayed By Lawmakers – Report / Hon. Ben Kalu Moves First Motion Of The 9th House Of Reps- AYPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.