Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Miss Bayelsa 2019 Tamara Care For The Less Privileged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Bayelsa 2019 Tamara Care For The Less Privileged (470 Views)

Current Miss Bayelsa 2019 Tamara Abiri Celebrate Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / Miss Bayelsa 2019 Tamara Appreciate Photographer Studio10 / Miss Bayelsa 2019 Queen Tamara Been Appreciated By Miss Nollywood Organizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Bayelsa 2019 Tamara Care For The Less Privileged by Nollywoodlive22: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2019
#Nolly TV Africa news

EVEN WITH THE LAST IN MY POCKET, I WILL GIVE.

( MISS BAYELSA 2019)

Miss Bayelsa 2019 Queen Tonwerigha Tamarabrakemi said, loving is more of giving than receiving.

I love them a lot and by God's Grace, I will support them in any way I can even give with the last in my pocket (she said)

Speaking to Nolly TV Africa reporter. Tamara said she will always give to put smile on the faces of children especially the Aged.
The current miss Bayelsa was also the former miss Nollywood Culture and tourism Nigeria and she performed very well in her time as the Nollywood Queen and continue her good works as miss Bayelsa 2019.

As part of her tour to different hospitals and orphanage homes, the Queen visited daisy home for special children orphanage to give financial support.

Tamara also visited FMC to pay some bills.

The former miss Nollywood Culture and tourism Nigeria who won the prestigious Miss Bayelsa 2019 title is one beauty Queen with a giving lifestyle because to her, giving is a lifestyle like what the Bible says. For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten Son just for his love for humanity, so what she is doing is not far from the truth because Jesus has advised us to do so.
She already have a foundation to care for the aged ones because she believe she will get old someday and that foundation has been touching a lotes of lives even as miss Nollywood culture and tourism Nigeria

Re: Miss Bayelsa 2019 Tamara Care For The Less Privileged by Nollywoodlive22: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Congratulations Queen
Re: Miss Bayelsa 2019 Tamara Care For The Less Privileged by Houseofglam7(f): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ooookkkkkaaaaayyyyyy

(1) (Reply)

New Photo Of Zlatan Cooking New Song With Spellz / Those Who Perpetrate Abuse In Our Churches, God's Watching You In 3D- Pst Nike / Actress Wumitoriola Calls Out Laideolabanji After He Trolled Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.