Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Colour Me Red, For I Love The Wild Side - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Colour Me Red, For I Love The Wild Side (304 Views)

Don't Colour Me Bad (A True Life Story) / Prisoner Of Love: The Story / Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Colour Me Red, For I Love The Wild Side by Sezioha(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2019
“Who the hell did she think he was?” he thought angrily. He was done being Mr. Nice Guy. If she wanted to kill herself then, she was by all means free to do so.

He couldn’t believe the man he had become this past few months all because of Chelsea. He literarily became a gentleman in every sense of the word. He was considerate for once in his life, caring, sensitive and he began opening the car door for her, like seriously? Who had he become?

The Jason of old was a thug, he gave no grounds, he had this physical intimidating appearance like Hymar and so fights broke out whenever he was around.

After his Mum’s death, he joined the streets and this toughened him up in more ways than he could imagine. Yet despite leaving all this for one lady, she had put him in a friend zone. Wow! He was so done with her.

He opened the car door angrily, jumped into the car and zoomed off into the night with his speed limit way past the normal level. The wild rush of wind past his ears, the thought of getting himself a girl for the night, made him to let out a loud whoop. He didn’t give a Bleep, he was back!

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/06/07/colour-me-red-for-i-love-the-wild-side/

(1) (Reply)

When Love Dies - Episode 22 / Free Website Setup For Your Market, Brand Or Organisation / White Man In Town (chapter Eight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.