Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Eyesore Of NPA Lilypond Terminal At Marine Beach, Apapa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Eyesore Of NPA Lilypond Terminal At Marine Beach, Apapa (19200 Views)

Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA / Container Crashes Into BRT Terminal At Agric, Ikorodu / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eyesore Of NPA Lilypond Terminal At Marine Beach, Apapa by deflover(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
DJInfluence:
We always blame Govt for the things we do. Na govt carry firewood go there? We destroy and misuse public properties, then blame govt. If we treat these collective properties, the way we would our own, then the amount and energy needed by the govt to maintain them would be 10 times less.

So my take is that govt is 40% at fault for lack of proper maintenance and enforcement of common environmental laws while the citizens are 60% guilty of lacking common sense.

Don't blame the people
U don't create vacuum in prime real estate area
Once u do
People will move in
So the fault is the govt
Re: The Eyesore Of NPA Lilypond Terminal At Marine Beach, Apapa by abdullkabar(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
You took me back in time Op
I lived in NPA quarters marine beach kayode street, schooled in NPA primary school Apapa
You get a clear view of the compound from that pedestrian bridge
Growing was fun
Thanks op, I just had a flashback of my childhood, we are grown now
How time flies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Eyesore Of NPA Lilypond Terminal At Marine Beach, Apapa by Kayouzka(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
what an eye soar indeed
check my signature for property at Ikorodu Lagos
Re: The Eyesore Of NPA Lilypond Terminal At Marine Beach, Apapa by booksrite(f): 12:23am On Jun 29, 2019
You took me back in time OpI lived in NPA quarters marine beach kayode street, schooled in NPA primary school ApapaYou get a clear view of the compound from that pedestrian bridgeGrowing was funThanks op, I just had a flashback of my childhood, we are grown nowHow time flies

embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Bridge In Nigeria To Undergo Us $52.6m Rehabilitation / Nigerians In Georgia Any One Here In Georgia? / Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.