Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? (854 Views)

Pls Which Bank Domiciliary Account Is The Best / Help My Freebitco Account Is Showing This, What Can I Do? / Which Account Is Ok For Group Of People With 2 Signatories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? by seeyou: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2019
Please my follow investors on this forum, I'm a young man in the mid 30s. I started investment as much as I can remember,at the age of 6,when I would buy my elder brothers share of goods which our mother used to give us for helping her at cheaper rate and gave her to resale in the market for me . Through this,I was making much profit and was richer than them all. As we grow,some of them studied accountancy,political science,education,engineering and medical science but I studied economics. While in sch.I used to buy items from graduating students and became the highest distributor of furniture and other items used by students. Through this,I bought my 1st car,Mercedes 190 then as a student although my father who used to give me 20,000 monthly allowance protested at this. I got married early because money was available also,my last girlfriend who is now my wife suggested we got married to avoid much wasteful spending. Pls,my ppl,now my investments worth some millions of naira but I hardly keep 50,000 savings. I have 4kids,a boy with me,my wife and I.We feed well,have comfortable home and I use my v8 toyota Jeep comfortably but my wife complains abt. my attitude now,even some ppl around me because almost all my money goes to investment at any slightest opportunity. Please,I need advise from sound minds. Am I wrong or right?I am feeling depressed by ppl.pls help me.Thanks.
Re: Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? by djoe21(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2019
I would have called you a great investor but when I read your last line '... I am feeling depressed BY PEOPLE...' I realised you are not yet one. Maybe you need to invest a little more in your emotions.

By the way, please change the title of your post to LOOKING FOR PROBLEM WHERE THERE IS NONE.

2 Likes

Re: Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? by seeyou: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2019
djoe21:
Please change the title of your post to LOOKING FOR PROBLEM WHERE THERE IS NONE.
I understand u, thanks.
Re: Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? by Akinh: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Sir it depends on what u are investing oo..can you be more specific..
Re: Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? by Tiwasvibe: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
seeyou:
Please my follow investors on this forum, I'm a young man in the mid 30s. I started investment as much as I can remember,at the age of 6,when I would buy my elder brothers share of goods which our mother used to give us for helping her at cheaper rate and gave her to resale in the market for me . Through this,I was making much profit and was richer than them all. As we grow,some of them studied accountancy,political science,education,engineering and medical science but I studied economics. While in sch.I used to buy items from graduating students and became the highest distributor of furniture and other items used by students. Through this,I bought my 1st car,Mercedes 190 then as a student although my father who used to give me 20,000 monthly allowance protested at this. I got married early because money was available also,my last girlfriend who is now my wife suggested we got married to avoid much wasteful spending. Pls,my ppl,now my investments worth some millions of naira but I hardly keep 50,000 savings. I have 4kids,a boy with me,my wife and I.We feed well,have comfortable home and I use my v8 toyota Jeep comfortably but my wife complains abt. my attitude now,even some ppl around me because almost all my money goes to investment at any slightest opportunity. Please,I need advise from sound minds. Am I wrong or right?I am feeling depressed by ppl.pls help me.Thanks.

Aight nothing wrong you. But I understand what your people are saying. But it is advisable that you build up a financial reserve, an emergency fund aside your investment that would be enough to pay for 3-6months of living expenses. This way you’re not forced to sustain yourself by taking out a loan against your house or to subsist on credit cards before your investments mature. More like building a “nest-egg” that is constantly nurtured. Never tap into it except when you are hit with an emergency.

Investment is a good thing and we at Femfic Limited encourage it and also respect our investors (including the ones we met on Nairaland on our thread). If people can think investment, unemployment will generally reduce.
Re: Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? by Tiwasvibe: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lol and please “depressed” is a big word to use. You’re doing well and there’s no need to be. You’re a king, and you would always win. Stay strong.
Re: Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? by seeyou: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Tiwasvibe:
Lol and please “depressed” is a big word to use. You’re doing well and there’s no need to be. You’re a king, and you would always win. Stay strong.
thank you
Re: Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? by seeyou: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
djoe21:
I would have called you a great investor but when I read your last line '... I am feeling depressed BY PEOPLE...' I realised you are not yet one. Maybe you need to invest a little more in your emotions.

By the way, please change the title of your post to LOOKING FOR PROBLEM WHERE THERE IS NONE.
I am sorry for using such word but you can understand what it means when ppl around you don't see from your own point.
Re: Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? by seeyou: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
Tiwasvibe:

Aight nothing wrong you. But I understand what your people are saying. But it is advisable that you build up a financial reserve, an emergency fund aside your investment that would be enough to pay for 3-6months of living expenses. This way you’re not forced to sustain yourself by taking out a loan against your house or to subsist on credit cards before your investments mature. More like building a “nest-egg” that is constantly nurtured. Never tap into it except when you are hit with an emergency.

Investment is a good thing and we at Femfic Limited encourage it and also respect our investors (including the ones we met on Nairaland on our thread). If people can think investment, unemployment will generally reduce.
noted . Thanks.
Re: Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? by djoe21(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
seeyou:
I am sorry for using such word but you can understand what it means when ppl around you don't see from your own point.

I can't blame them because they are not Economists. As Economists, we know that Investment equals Savings (I=S). wink

1 Like

Re: Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? by Tiwasvibe: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
djoe21:

I can't blame them because they are not Economists. As Economists, we know that Investment equals Savings (I=S). wink
Lol I feel you though ! And we know that
Y=C+S and he’s only following suit

1 Like

Re: Has Never Had A Fat Account. Is It Ok? by leonard002(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
have you played monopoly before?

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading Class Today By 5pm ...its FREE / Add Me Up For You Want To Make #1000/#2000 Daily / What Is A 50kobo Share?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.