Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How Do I Recover My Google Contacts - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Recover My Google Contacts (261 Views)

How Do I Make Payment For My Google One Subscription? / I Am Unable To Redeem My Google Play Card Who Can Help Me Out / How Can I Recover My Google Password Using Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recover My Google Contacts by jerrymatt: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Losing contacts due to any reason might turn into a nightmare in just a few minutes. The user consists of contacts of all types some important, some professional, some personal, some during the emergency needs and much more. And the human brain is not so capable to memorize each and every contact. Therefore, understanding this simple fact, Google came up with the Sync options for the contacts so that the user has a backup of contacts in case of loss.
If you are also the one lost all your contacts and fetching ways to recover the same then you do not have to panic. This piece of information will help you in getting back your contacts. But before proceeding, the user must remember one thing that to get back the contacts the user must have a backup saved to his Google Account.
Know How to Restore Contacts From Google Account:
1. Open the web browser and land on your Google account.
2. Enter the username in the sign-in page and tap “Next”.
3. Now enter the password and tap “Next”.
4. On entering into your Gmail inbox, tap on “Gear Icon” and go to settings.
5. Now select “Accounts And Import” option and then choose “Other Google Account Settings”.
6. The user is required to tap “People and sharing” and the contacts stored will be displayed in front of you.
7. Tap on the “More” option from the left side menu and then tap “Restore Contacts” option.
8. A pop-up will be displayed in front of you asking the time slot to restore. Choose the required time slot and your contacts will be restored.
visit: https://g.co/recover
Further, the user may contact Google recovery help for any further assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Mozilla Webpage Loading Issue / Bitcoin Market Dominance Hits 65% - Details / Lagos To Build Tech Innovation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.