Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

BREAKING: Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha (333 Views)

Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by lackren(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja has ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to issue a Certificate of Return to former Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha as Senator-elect representing Imo West Senatorial district.

Justice Okon Abang ruled that having been declared by the Returning Officer as the winner of the February 23 Senatorial Election for Imo West Senatorial District (Orlu Zone) READ MORE STORY HERE
Re: BREAKING: Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by IkennaDavid1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
I saw this post and I ask myself if it could be true..

Good luck to him anyways

Re: BREAKING: Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by Bethel4Life(f): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike’s Ex-husband Gets New Lover / Ahmed Lawan: Profile Of Nigeria’s New Senate President / Late MKO Abiola's BBC Interview During Arrest By Military In 1994 - AUDIO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.