Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** (1245 Views)

Iphone 8 64gb (mint Condition), 75K / Lg V40 Dual Sim 6gb/128gb @75k... Sold sold / SOLD...13pieces Iphone 7 128gb Excellent Condition 75k Each!with Charger No Box. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by khalazi: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
Samsung S8.
Unlocked.

Mint Condition. 9/10.
Phone only.

Pickup at our store in
Lagos.

Can be sent anywhere as well.

***Sold***

Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by Heemcelph: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Do you guys have s8+ dual sim?
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by khalazi: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Available.
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by khalazi: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2019
available
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by flexyrule(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2019
Nice deal

1 Like

Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by ehissi(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2019
khalazi:
Samsung S8.
Unlocked. I

Mint Condition. 9/10.
Phone only.

Pickup at our store in
Lagos.

Can be sent anywhere as well.

How many gig and does it come with charger?
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by bobo65(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
ehissi:

How many gig and does it come with charger?

A simple Google search would tell u Samsung s8 has only 4gb ram and 64gb rom version
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by bobo65(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
To sell phone for nairaland these days dey tiring

Op nice price
God Is you/other nairaland seller's strength

Guy still dey find charger join
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by adecamp(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
If na Mikky post 10 pieces of this, we for don see sold out grin

3 Likes

Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by khalazi: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
bobo65:

Op nice price
God Is you/other nairaland sellers strength

Lol.... Thanks man...
God got us all
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by ehissi(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
bobo65:

Op nice price

So as I made basic/honest enquiry about a phone ad on Nairaland and whether it comes with a charger, body come dey pain you on behalf of OP?

Dont allow frustration in life to push you to drink sniper for somebody elses business ooooh........

It not worth it biko........where there is life, there is hope, you can still make it in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by owolabiza(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
bobo65:

Op nice price

some would still keep asking for box too..

Funniest part is someone asking for POD( payment on delivery) after seeing advert for availability in lagos.
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by jeromedee: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
ehissi:

So as I made basic/honest enquiry about a phone ad on Nairaland and whether it comes with a charger, body come dey pain you on behalf of OP?

Dont allow frustration in life to push you to drink sniper for somebody elses business ooooh........

It not worth it biko........where there is life, there is hope, you can still make it in life
If not that you're stupid, you won't see a phone mint and ridiculously cheap as that and still be asking if it has charger and how many gig. Oloriburuku lowballers lo po ju ni NL yin sha
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by bobo65(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
ehissi:

I have only one reply for u

A serious Buyer won't ask the questions u just asked

I no get strength for ur noise
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by bobo65(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
jeromedee:
If not that you're stupid, you won't see a phone mint and ridiculously cheap as that and still be asking if it has charger and how many gig. Oloriburuku lowballers lo po ju ni NL yin sha

Lol
I just no wan talk too much to d guy Na why
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by wizzy89(m): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bia ehissi... Do not angry us here angry
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by ehissi(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
jeromedee:

Hmmmmmm..............

It is unfortunate that some of you have access to smart phones with data plans wallahi.....

For a phone I have not used before or anyone close to me has used before, I have never seen on anyone around me, I see on Nairaland for the first time.

Because I ask simple question as to the phone and its specs, I am both stupid, a low baller and an unserious person and buyer all at once?

If you phone marketers on Nairaland hate people asking questions about what you sell - especially when some basic details about the phone specs no follow the ad - then why market it on a public fora? Isn't that awfully strange?

Or it hasn't your cross your mind that not everybody in this world on Nairaland is an android fan, let alone a samsung fan?

Or Both una - spokesperson to OP plus OP - don swear say na only users of the phone or people whey sabi the phone well una go sell to?

Well I no blame una ooooo, na me whey ask very stupid and unreasonable question na E I blame, make all of una no vex!!

Happy sales to the OP and his committee of friends.......
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by bobo65(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
ehissi:

Hmmmmmm..............

It is unfortunate that some of you have access to smart phones with data plans wallahi.....

For a phone I have not used before or anyone close to me has used before, I have never seen on anyone around me, I see on Nairaland for the first time.

Because I ask simple question as to the phone and its specs, I am both stupid, a low baller and an unserious person and buyer all at once?

If you phone marketers on Nairaland hate people asking questions about what you sell - especially when some basic details about the phone specs no follow the ad - then why market it on a public fora? Isn't that awfully strange?

Or it hasn't your cross your mind that not everybody in this world on Nairaland is an android fan, let alone a samsung fan?

Or Both una - spokesperson to OP plus OP - don swear say na only users of the phone or people whey sabi the phone well una go sell to?

Well I no blame una ooooo, na me whey ask very stupid and unreasonable question na E I blame, make all of una no vex!!

Happy sales to the OP and his committee of friends.......

It's amazing that uv never heard of Samsung s8 before

Well me too, I heard about essential ph 1 from someone here, he was selling it 120k, I was wowed, why would a phone that isn't popular be that expensive , I immediately ran to Google to check the spec.

Hence my first question.
Cos if u would have done the research, u won't even have mind to request for any other thing cos it's a steal for that price.

Well no vex
Low balling for nairaland too much, so everybody dey vex for yeye question.

By the way, prove to urself that u ain't a window shopper and buy the phone cos Na steal for that price.
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by Lacazzi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
bobo65:

It's amazing that uv never heard of Samsung s8 before

Well me too, I heard about essential ph 1 from someone here, he was selling it 120k, I was wowed, why would a phone that isn't popular be that expensive , I immediately ran to Google to check the spec.

Hence my first question.
Cos if u would have done the research, u won't even have mind to request for any other thing cos it's a steal for that price.

Well no vex
Low balling for nairaland too much, so everybody dey vex for yeye question.

By the way, prove to urself that u ain't a window shopper and buy the phone cos Na steal for that price.
you this guy you too talk for this Nairaland. Chochochocho. Your mouth no go close. See as you spoil the thread with too much talk

OP happy sales. I like how you ignore olla dem
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by khalazi: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
***Sold***
bobo65 et al. I sight una. more fundz, more sales.
Re: Samsung S8. Mint Condition. 75k. ***Sold*** by bobo65(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
khalazi:
***Sold***

bobo65 et al. I sight una. more fundz, more sales.

Hope it's our beloved brother that bought it o

(1) (Reply)

Pioneer DJ Controller For Sale / Iphone 7 Matte Black(60k)chip unlock [b]sold[/b] / Bitmain Antminer L3+ Review And Specs: Must Read Before Mining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.