Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Help On How To Pursue Apprenticeship In A Foreign Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help On How To Pursue Apprenticeship In A Foreign Country (370 Views)

How To Save Millions Of Naira As A Foreign Student In Europe. / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country / My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Pursue Apprenticeship In A Foreign Country by emperordachris(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
I want to go to country like Germany or the likes to be an apprentices... that is to learn work. I'M interested in technical works more like aircraft maintenance engineering and heavy engines maintenance engineering.
please any advice on how to pursue this will be highly appreciated.
dudes in Germany how can I come over there to learn work. also would appreciate help from people in UK, Ireland,. Japan, Austria, Netherlands and Any other can add their own suggestions.
I'm looking for where to learn very well coupled with international recognized certificate Like HNC AND NVQ in Engineering

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Big Cities To Live In America... / 7 Reasons Why You Should Get A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study In United State / Its More Easier To Get A VISA With A SKILL And Earn A Decent Pay Abroad........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.