Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

How To Make Cool Money From Amazon Kindle Publishing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Cool Money From Amazon Kindle Publishing (227 Views)

Amazon Kindle Publishing Beginners Guide +(Earning Proofs) / Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 / Start Up Your Toilet Paper Production And Make Cool Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cool Money From Amazon Kindle Publishing by dannycloud(m): 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
I SELL QUALITY CONTENT SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FREE REPORT DONT Waste YOUR TIME TO READ ON....

The kindle business is a very profitable business, with little or no stress once you know how to set the basics to work for you, and on this well detail ebook I've created this is what you are going to Learn....

a-introduction to the kindle platforms.........................

chosing your topic......
a- researching what topic are in demand
b-picking the topic for the book
c- picking the best book title

b- determines who will write the book for you...............
a- writing it yourself
b- use public domain work
c- hiring someone else for the work
d- acquiring eBook distribution right from an existing author..

C- creating a new Amazon account
a- creating the book
b-the best tools to use
c-content to include
d- kindle format tips
e- creating a powerful book description..
d- previewing how you book will look on the kindle Device
e-fixing the most formating problems

D- uploading your books to Amazon
a- adding the basic books details.
b-uploading your book cover.
c- uploading your book file
d- chosing the Right, royalty, pricing, and sharing options.

E- marketing your books
a- letting Amazon do it for you.
b- getting your Amazon listing ranged high on Google..
c- other ways to promote your books

F- expanding your reach
a- selling your books on other bookstore
b- offering a print on demand version for you books..

bonuses
other business ideas.....

I don't expect anyone to come asking for free the information I took weeks to put together, so if you are ready to place an order on the book, contact my Whatsapp line at zero eight zero 9621 2388.....
Re: How To Make Cool Money From Amazon Kindle Publishing by dannycloud(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Safeguard Your House With Cost Effective Technique Of Window Tinting / 2 Steps To $100k By December(even If You Are Lazy) / The Many Advantages Of A Dog Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.