Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Flavour’s Picture With Beauty Queen Receives Reaction From Social Media Users - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour’s Picture With Beauty Queen Receives Reaction From Social Media Users (900 Views)

"Why I Hid My Wife, Children From Social Media" – Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) / Tonto Dikeh’s 5-year-old Son Bags Endorsement Deal With Beauty Product Brand / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour’s Picture With Beauty Queen Receives Reaction From Social Media Users by GistCandy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nigerian singer, Flavour N’abania popularly know for his escapades with Beauty Queens got an influx of comments from social media users after sharing a picture of himself with the newly crowned Miss USA, Cheslie Kryst on his Instagram page.

The father of three welcomed his children from two baby mamas Sandra Okagbue and Anna Banner, who were Nigerian beauty Queens and for this reason, sparked a lot of mixed reaction from his fans after sharing the picture with Miss USA.

Every man has a spec and contrary to popular belief...

Click here to continue reading- https://gistcandy.com/flavours-picture-with-beauty-queen-receives-hilarious-reaction-from-social-media-users/

Visit www.gistcandy.com
Twitter @gistcandy
Facebook - Gist Candy

Re: Flavour’s Picture With Beauty Queen Receives Reaction From Social Media Users by GOFRONT(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
Chaii...It is like this Flavour gat a flavour on his preeq......So functional
Re: Flavour’s Picture With Beauty Queen Receives Reaction From Social Media Users by ShhItsPablo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
Flavor, don't trust igbo people angry
Re: Flavour’s Picture With Beauty Queen Receives Reaction From Social Media Users by JasonScoolari: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
cool
Re: Flavour’s Picture With Beauty Queen Receives Reaction From Social Media Users by BIGGIE121(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
Shey because flavour don marry make he no snap picture with fyn girl again abi....una real dad
Re: Flavour’s Picture With Beauty Queen Receives Reaction From Social Media Users by Jayslicky: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Flavour may not be too talented as a musician but one thing I admire flavour for is his charms in making ladies melt for him, that beauty queen should tighten up except flavour will shoot his ball into her post, he has a degree in making beauty queens go on a 9months leave, his shaking of waist in his music videos is not a joke but an indication of his twisting abilities in the other room, if she slacks and let flavour enter her package, she is going to be she shouting "oyalima" when he going down into her second base.

1 Like

Re: Flavour’s Picture With Beauty Queen Receives Reaction From Social Media Users by frbona: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
Baby mama Loading wink
Re: Flavour’s Picture With Beauty Queen Receives Reaction From Social Media Users by Oluromantic: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
His face is too igbotic..
Re: Flavour’s Picture With Beauty Queen Receives Reaction From Social Media Users by Alzirida(f): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Amazing reactions
Re: Flavour’s Picture With Beauty Queen Receives Reaction From Social Media Users by Heartbender: 12:40am On Jun 09, 2019
If na you be your DP, you fine o. I sha dey pitakwa laidis
Alzirida:
Amazing reactions

(1) (Reply)

Guy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend For Refusing To His Proposal Say It's A Prank / Screenshots Of Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila Tri / Davido Rocked The Stage At Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.