Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

If You Have Done A Lot Of Marketing Flyers And Posters I Have A Deal For You - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / If You Have Done A Lot Of Marketing Flyers And Posters I Have A Deal For You (1113 Views)

Logo/businesscard/flyers And Or Any Design For Just 500 Naira!! / Nairalander Makes Flyers And Complimentary Card Using A Phone / Professional And Authentic Logos And Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Done A Lot Of Marketing Flyers And Posters I Have A Deal For You by ayo84(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
If you have done a lot of marketing flyers and posters i have a deal for you. A business you have done a flyer or poster for before is desirous of making sales. So they might pay for a new marketing strategy that is guaranteed of bringing new customers and clients. I am open for a collaboration and revenue share to monetize your past clients with new business solutions

Please contact me on zero nine zero nine three eight one four two zero eight on WhatsApp only please.

Thanks
Re: If You Have Done A Lot Of Marketing Flyers And Posters I Have A Deal For You by ayo84(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Opportunity still available, all you have to do is ask me for clarifications if you don't understand.
Re: If You Have Done A Lot Of Marketing Flyers And Posters I Have A Deal For You by adefemi007(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
ayo84:
Opportunity still available, all you have to do is ask me for clarifications if you don't understand.

I don't understand, my number is on my signature
Re: If You Have Done A Lot Of Marketing Flyers And Posters I Have A Deal For You by ayo84(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2020
Message via my signature link
Re: If You Have Done A Lot Of Marketing Flyers And Posters I Have A Deal For You by ayo84(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Still interested. I wonder why Nigerians do not know how to collaborate. It's weird really, imagine trying to ask Google to be your friend and become close buddies personally with Google before you do business with them when they have created a system to do business with them legally without forms of coercion. It's disgusting how black people or the entire white race is becoming .

Anyway if you are a graphic designer and you want a collaboration to get more jobs, please message me.

If you attempt messaging me and your intent is to enjoy my ambiance and not do business, the golden rule applies.

(1) (Reply)

My Graphics Design Experience / Editor Parol / Available Vacancy At Brands & It Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.