Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Forex With Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex With Me (939 Views)

Trade Forex With Me! / Killing Forex With Gold Ea Robot / Start Trading Forex With As Low As #5,000naira (acmbrokers.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex With Me by Dropie: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
For the last year now I have been trading Forex with high efficiency.I can't even lie to you that all your trades will be winner.But I can assure you consistent returns on month based of about 20% and a win rate of about 70% .But I have a very small account meaning the profits are relative to the small account sizr

I just need people who are interested in investing and do not have the skill to trade Forex.I will help manage the account and will just be taking a little commission of the profit, with that we both grow in capital....reply if interested

Re: Forex With Me by VicThory(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
Bro thank heavens i have been looking for this opportunity. Teach Me Please.
Re: Forex With Me by Celcius: 5:36am On Jun 08, 2019
Dropie:
For the last year now I have been trading Forex with high efficiency.I can't even lie to you that all your trades will be winner.But I can assure you consistent returns on month based of about 20% and a win rate of about 70% .But I have a very small account meaning the profits are relative to the small account sizr

I just need people who are interested in investing and do not have the skill to trade Forex.I will help manage the account and will just be taking a little commission of the profit, with that we both grow in capital....reply if interested

Wow!!! Cool....
0.01 is really a low lot size and yet you make average profit of 5, that's good.
It has to be a long trade...and I hate swap fees....or you're always in time when there's high volatility that favours you.
Re: Forex With Me by Emekaossai(m): 7:26am On Jun 08, 2019
Sure I'm interested how do I contact you
Re: Forex With Me by Dropie: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
You can send me a mail at ricfive67@gmail.com
Re: Forex With Me by likelove8899: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
na them be this ..some will still fall for this

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Make ₦30k Next Month Check In / What Business Can I Do With N10k Am Tired Of Being Broke / Over 150 Cartons Of Facemask Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.