Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,202 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Have Question For Muslims That Believe In Predestination Or Fate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Question For Muslims That Believe In Predestination Or Fate (289 Views)

This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Question For Muslims That Believe In Predestination Or Fate by funbat(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
sadAs a Christian I think it's irrational to believe in predestination or fate. I believe every thing that we are responsible solely for the consequence of our actions or lives.
Take for instance, if God predestined our lives from birth, then we have no blame for who or what ever inequities we commit with our lives, because it is pre-written already by God.
Another instance, when disaster occur such like accident and lives were lost, who is responsible for those lives, was it natural occurrence or predestination by God
If that's predestined then God is heartless get killing innocent souls. Please I Need more light on this. Particular Muslims, proof ur point.
Re: I Have Question For Muslims That Believe In Predestination Or Fate by UceeGod: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
I would have loved to shed a little light on your questions from biblical perspectives. Since you aren't a Christian and you need answers from Islamic perspectives, I can't do much. My explanations won't make any sense to you unless the Spirit makes you understand.

NB: being born to a Christian family doesn't make you a Christian. Calling yourself a Christian doesn't make you one. Only a genuine regeneration by Christ's Spirit can make you a Christian.
Re: I Have Question For Muslims That Believe In Predestination Or Fate by funbat(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sorry bro am a Christian and I know d bible's standard concerning this topic, only need Muslims to proof their point, thanks
Re: I Have Question For Muslims That Believe In Predestination Or Fate by CodeTemplar: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
Most Islamists are confused.
God gave us freewill and their interpretation of fate/predestination contradicts the reality of free will.
Re: I Have Question For Muslims That Believe In Predestination Or Fate by funbat(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
apparently, everyone's destiny is in there hands, what u give life determine what u get in return.

(1) (Reply)

The Deepest Secret Of Life.. Part 1 / You Can Never Please Others, No Matter How Hard You Try / 2 Arrested By SSS During Protest At COZA Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.